#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Well I don't remember which photos you're talking about specifically, but I do remember the cameras. However, I think it was confirmed by Muumuse guy or however it's written, that there WAS a documentary in development in 2015, but it got the scrapped treatment.

Yea, but we are still seeing it even today. If you look back her security dude always has like a carrying bag. It is really weird. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

What makes burn my blood is that all what we're exposing is the absolute truth, and beyond, because there's even emotional abuse... and they have the f**king nerve to pretend nothing's happening and that the c-ship is in place for her own good when this woman is literally being abused in many aspects :tiffanycries:

And even more so, they f**king stage an instagram post saying that "all is well" and that "her situation is unique" and to "not worry".

tenor.gif

JAMIE SPEARS, LOU TAYLOR, LARRY RUDOLPH AND WHOEVER IS READING THIS, **** YOU

Emotional abuse? How? And what evidence do we have? 

32 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

William got DRAGGED and will always be dragged for Brenda Joan. So of course he’d latch onto this lmao. :whatitellu:

Let be honest here, now I’m thinking the true master mind behind Juanita Jones was Lou (this ***** needed a new car or something I swear) sorry not sorry :whatitellu:

• Like 5

So things have gone a bit quiet I guess... Nevermind. I'm sure we're going to continue our fight in the right time. #freeBritney

I hope Britney is doing well... :crying1:

I'm not a mean person but I wish Jamie, Lou and Larry all the worst. This kind of f**kery, abusing a person, a pop icon needs a punishment. It's illegal, inhuman, it's f**king wrong. 

• Like 7
31 minutes ago, JP9101 said:

Let be honest here, now I’m thinking the true master mind behind Juanita Jones was Lou (this ***** needed a new car or something I swear) sorry not sorry :whatitellu:

The production was total trash. Take the vocals out of it and it’s still mediocre at best.

Brightest Morning Star was great, but that’s because Dr Luke produced it :whatitellu:

Work ***** has 29 writers and producers so :whatitellu:

• Like 3