#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Nels64 said:

@ILikeChillinWithYou isnt the co-appointed corrupt lawyer Ingham? Not Eardly? Didnt Eardly try to get her out?

I actually don't know who Eardly is but while reviewing i saw a post when one member said Eardly was the co-appointed corrupt lawyer. I wrote about Ingham in the previous smmary for page 700-800. 

I will correct it. Thanks for pointing out:kiss:

• Like 2

If there was no controversies around Britney than Britney would be irrelevant right now.

But controversy brings a lot of backlash it’s why it’s remembered. She craved it back in the day as well. 

In 2007 ppl didn’t really value mental illness so that is why that got so out of hand. 

I honestly do think Britney would be more respected as an artist if she sang live more. It discredits her. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

britney became an object of ridicule for many solely due to the fact that she was labeled as this lip-syncing pop tart who couldn’t really sing, therefore leading to many disliking her and labeling her as a non-authentic untalented hack. fans know that’s far from the truth but unfortunately, that’s how many saw her back in the day, especially when social media wasn’t around and a lot of labels came through word of mouth.  

second, she was the first of her kind, especially when it came to embracing her sexuality at quite a young age, and as a result, became a very easy target.

third, by 2002, she became quite oversaturated and that was really when the gp turned against her. it also didn’t help that JT made her out to be this “villain” by exploiting her, but imo, what really took it to the next level was around 2004 when she started to transition over into a full-time tabloid target and how the image began to tarnish her artistry. she was overexposed, hypersexualized and people were sick of that.

then came k-fed and the constant white trash, trailer park labels. then motherhood and being labeled as a “bad mom”. it wasn’t just britney but that seemed to be an age where a lot of high-profile celebrities became easy media targets and it was the cool trend to tear people like britney down.

i definitely think after the 2008 hospitalizations was when many began to back down and put things into perspective that britney wasn’t as bad as many perceived her to be, especially with the nostalgia factor kicking in. it was kinda one of those things where you didn’t realize what you had until it’s gone and that’s when everyone began  to be a little more forgiving/lenient/understanding towards her. it really is sad how the media and our backwards society during the mid-2000s really played a big role in tearing her down. 2005-2009 were really some confusing times now that I put it into perspective and the world was so harsh to our poor britney, not knowing how so many more celebrities these days are far more problematic yet didn’t receive even a quarter of the backlash. she was truly vilified for no justifiable reason. :crying1:

2 hours ago, THE BAJAN VIBE said:

Britney was everything people wanted to be. She was THE ICON. 

Everyone wanted to be like her. She had the perfect image, body, charism, personality and was a inspiration. When you have all of that, it generates envy and watching her fall or making mistakes made people feel better. It's sad but truth.

Look at this stuff from 2001-2002. It's disgusting, and she was young to deal with all of this ****.

Reveal hidden contents

brit4.jpg

brit10.jpg

brit8.1.jpg

THIS.

And when you have all the people always find a way to get some defect to send someone down and in Britney was the playback.

• Like 3
15 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

What do you guys think will happen on may 10th? Will it be something eventful? Or is it just standard procedure? 

I think it may have to do with britney' "new medication" .  Which might even result in extra precautions/policies. 

It's basically probably gonna be a @ILikeChillinWithYou  recap of all the events leading to may 10th but in court. The fact that Britney's presence is not necessary just proves to me that this hearing has nothing to do about ending the conservatorship on that day but maybe thinking about the the actual situation and future.

• Like 2
On 4/26/2019 at 10:16 AM, chrisryan said:

She needs the public on her side, and the best thing the fans can do for her right now is push this story of abuse out there as a Woman's Rights issue. 

Edit: In the end it kinda it isn’t it? Not so long ago here there was a radio segment about Britney and the c-ship. They talked about Britney from a perspective of objectification from men and men relentlessly trying to subdue her throughout her career, life and now through the c-ship. 

I think it's funny now, but if you think about how many records she sold. 1.3 million of Oops in the first week in the US alone, yet everyone hated her? Make it make sense..

By the time she came back in 07/08 people were way more open into being a fan of hers and her music. And she was over it and them. She gave her all during the years she was most hated. 

They didn't deserve her. :crying4: