#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Jack Spears said:

So clearly LouLou and the rest of that leeching team are behind all the Britney posts and TMZ articles. But my question is..why does Britney go along with it? It doesn't make complete sense to me? What do they have against her? Surely If Britney was truly under danger she wouldn't comply with them for the shitty videos? Idk. #FreeBritney 

If someone threatened visitation with your kids constantly, and brainwashed you to believe they were doing everything they could to keep you seeing them and tried to convince you that it was the only way to get K-Fed to cooperate, I'd daresay you would sacrifice for your children.

Jamie and K-Fed are two peas in a pod. They're both substance abusers and leeches. I'm not surprised that they both demand more and more money from Britney and that she has succumbed to their rule as they manipulate and wrangle more out of her. Fake men. Sperm donors really.

• Like 8
3 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

britney became an object of ridicule for many solely due to the fact that she was labeled as this lip-syncing pop tart who couldn’t really sing, therefore leading to many disliking her and labeling her as a non-authentic untalented hack. fans know that’s far from the truth but unfortunately, that’s how many saw her back in the day, especially when social media wasn’t around and a lot of labels came through word of mouth.  

second, she was the first of her kind, especially when it came to embracing her sexuality at quite a young age, and as a result, became a very easy target.

third, by 2002, she became quite oversaturated and that was really when the gp turned against her. it also didn’t help that JT made her out to be this “villain” by exploiting her, but imo, what really took it to the next level was around 2004 when she started to transition over into a full-time tabloid target and how the image began to tarnish her artistry. she was overexposed, hypersexualized and people were sick of that.

then came k-fed and the constant white trash, trailer park labels. then motherhood and being labeled as a “bad mom”. it wasn’t just britney but that seemed to be an age where a lot of high-profile celebrities became easy media targets and it was the cool trend to tear people like britney down.

i definitely think after the 2008 hospitalizations was when many began to back down and put things into perspective that britney wasn’t as bad as many perceived her to be, especially with the nostalgia factor kicking in. it was kinda one of those things where you didn’t realize what you had until it’s gone and that’s when everyone began  to be a little more forgiving/lenient/understanding towards her. it really is sad how the media and our backwards society during the mid-2000s really played a big role in tearing her down. 2005-2009 were really some confusing times now that I put it into perspective and the world was so harsh to our poor britney, not knowing how so many more celebrities these days are far more problematic yet didn’t receive even a quarter of the backlash. she was truly vilified for no justifiable reason. :crying1:

Beautifully written :crying3: you always come through with the really thought provoking posts

• Like 5
16 hours ago, Meaner03 said:

Atara Tours, Inc filed in 2013
Nevada Business ID NV20131326243
Adress : 11 MUSIC CIRCLE SOUTH, NASHVILLE, 37203, TN
But also : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503
Use : company used for the Las Vegas Residency POM
Nevada Business ID NV20131326243
President James Spears

BELLATORI TOURS INC. filed in 2018
Nevada Business : ID NV20181032182
Adress : 11 Music Circle South, Nashville, TN 37203
Use Unclear why a new company, could be for Domination Residency .
President : James Spears

Domestic Relations, LLC filed in 2009 
Adress : 11 Music Cir S, Nashville
But also : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503
But also again :  1800 Century Park E Los Angeles, CA 90067
State ID : 200925710312
Use : Unclear

BRANDCASTING UNLIMITED, LLC filed in 2008
Adress : 215 Ward Cir Brentwood, TN 37027-7503
But also : 11 Music Cir S, Nashville
State ID : 200826810338
Use : Mobile game Britney Spears: American Dream

WHITE TRANSPORT LLC filed in 2009
And also : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210
State ID : 200913410049
Use : "Entity Owns Vehicles for Personal Use"
https://www.quicktransportsolutions.com/truckingcompany/mississippi/white-transport-llc-usdot-86846.php

Britney Films, Ltd filed in 2001
State ID : 02341065
President : James Spears (taken over after c-ship)

Britney Touring, Inc filed in 2005
State ID : 02748100
President : James Spears (taken over after c-ship)

Spears Management Inc. filed in 2006
But also again : 1222 16th Ave S Nashville, TN 37212
State ID : 02944659
Use : Probably made when she wanted to take over her career 
President : James Spears (taken over after c-ship)

Sweet Jamie Music, Inc. Filed in 2003
State ID : 02570944
Use : Record label , only Jamie Lynn EP was published under this label, in 2013
https://www.discogs.com/label/761895-Sweet-Jamie-Music-Inc

Magnolia Publishing, Inc. filed in 2010
And also : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 90210
State ID : 03265667
Use : a Publishing company that has not published anything since it was created in 2010

Miss Britney Recording, Inc. filed in 2010
And also : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021
State ID : 03265666
Use : Record label maybe ? whatever it is, activities of this company is unclear and does not appear anywhere .
President James Spears

Shiloh Standing, Inc. filed in 2010
And also : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021
Use : Label/Publisher for  Live Femme Fatal DVD and audio
https://www.discogs.com/fr/label/318165-Shiloh-Standing-Inc
State ID : 03272201

Till The World Ends, Inc. filed in 2011
Adress : 450 N Roxbury Dr Beverly Hills, CA 9021
State ID : 03361676
Use : Company used for the Femme Fatale tour

Company take over post c-ship : 

Fairy Zone Productions, Inc filed in 2005
State ID : 02751401

One More Time Music, Inc Filed in 2003
State ID : 2874046

Reminder that those 2 inactives companies are parts of the companies Bryan also wanted to put under the SJB trustee to protect her assets but for some reasons those 2 and Britney Films, Britney Brands Inc did not make the cut for sjb and ended up in James hands while other were put under sjb trustee...
https://www.eonline.com/news/57830/britney-s-bro-tackles-the-trust-factor

The adress 11 Music Cir S, Nashville and 215 Ward Cir Brentwood are both linked to Lou Taylor companie and the calvary chapel cult (lets call it by its name, it's a cult)

also found out that Justin Tranter has companies at the nashville adress

Now this is something. People committing fraud usually do it like this, through a different number of companies :/ 

• Like 6
12 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

she started running around like trailer trash and sounding dumb in interviews in 2004. :cigney:

Didnt really notice any hate before then. It was just regular people who didnt like pop music or that she didnt sing. But in tearms of hating on her just for the sake of hating on her thats when it started imo.

tumblr_osxs0xbpNT1vzuljio1_400.jpgbarefootbritney.jpgbritney_spears_06.jpgwhitetrashbritney.jpg

The funny thing is most women I know didnt like her until she reduced herself to this level

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

The funny thing is most women I know didnt like her until she reduced herself to this level

i think it depends on the age group maybe? I think for kids that were used to seeing her like a barbie and sounding perfect in interviews it was a turn off, for straight and gay men probably too and I think teenage girls probably thought it was super edgy and cool. 

• Like 1
Just now, The Greatest Show said:

i think it depends on the age group maybe? I think for kids that were used to seeing her like a barbie and sounding perfect in interviews it was a turn off, for straight and gay men probably too and I think teenage girls probably thought it was super edgy and cool. 

She was the unbeatable, untouchable competition and people loved to watch her fall from that place.  

15 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Women truly treated her like crap... jealousy is the only reason.

Her fanbase has always consisted primarily of girls/women, so I think this is kind of an absurd sweeping generalization.

Especially considering 99% of paparazzi and the late night hosts mocking her were all male; the only exception I can think of is the despicable Sarah Silverman. 

53 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Samuel Ingham is the co-appointed lawyer that suggested Britney doesn't not have the capacity to hire a lawyer on her own, and went to look for a Dr that agrees with him to have the court denying Adam Streisand as Britney Attorney when she first tried to fight against the c-ship .

Jon Eardley is another lawyer who claimed to have been hired by Britney to fight the c-ship, showed how the law was not respected when they placed Britney and how the c-ship is abusive towards Britney's freedom and rights , he tried to take her case to the federal court .

But he hurted the same wall build by Ingham (with complitcity of the court/judge ?) . No lawyer but the one appointed by the court (Ingham) can be hired by Britney .

By Being her appointed lawyer Ingham made nearly $500K in 2008 .

Thanks for that information. I had this doubt on who Eardley was and this cleared things up for me:kiss: You put in a lot of effort towards this movement but I don't feel like we appreciate you enough. Thank you for everything.

• Like 1