#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I'm sorry guys I have been working on pahe 800-850 pages but I cannot post it since I had a horrible, HORRIBLE, internet connection. Nothing was loading right. So I copied it to the clipboard woth the hopes I'll post the next day but now, I cannot seem to paste it. I have tomwork on the recap again so please wait, I will definitely post it, it will just take time:(

• Like 6

I was just looking a bit into the whole Mercy Ministries - Multiplied scheme and not only are they pro-life, already depriving women from their right to decide over their own bodies, but also among the renewed people who gave given talks to the Mercy girls there's a republican candidate who also happened to write an extremely islamophobic book :whatitellu:

https://books.google.com/books/about/Shariah_in_America.html?id=gITyXwAACAAJ&source=kp_book_description&redir_esc=y

"In these pages, we examine and uncover the truth about--and absolute danger of--fundamental Islam. With a comprehensive look at the history and meaning of Shariah, as well as details of how and why it is utterly incompatible with U.S. law, the ACLJ exposes the attempts by fundamentalist Muslims--both in the United States and abroad--to subvert our legal system in favor of a system that would destroy individual liberty."

Also on their website there's this section called "Sponsor a girl" which is simply creepy https://secure3.convio.net/mmoa/site/Donation2?df_id=6280&6280.donation=form1

As a sponsor, you will receive:

• Her name on a prayer card so you can pray for her
  • An opportunity to write your young woman an encouragement note
  • Your young woman's graduate story, if she chooses to share it publicly
  • An invitation to a Mercy Multiplied home

• Like 5