#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

It's always cool to support the umderdog in everything than the popular one. I am from India and we have this Cricket league called 'IPL'. The most winning team is a team called 'CSK' and the losing team is always 'RCB'. But RcB has more fans though, because it is seen as though it has more potential but the stars just don't align. 

Britney was the top artist in the 2000s, Beyonce was not. Now Beyonce is bigger, that's why Britney doesn't get much hate right now, although underlying concepts of lip-syncing and other issues still exist.:ehno:

• Like 5
3 hours ago, CrystalDorris said:

Its so sad what they did to Britneys own charity the Britney Spears Foundation. I recall a number of videos of Britney talking about how important it was and how proud she was of the foundation.

If your not sure what THEY did to it, read this:

https://www.showbiz411.com/2011/07/21/britney-spears-zeroes-out-her-charitable-foundation-its-over

Yeah that's pretty sad. Considering how much money all those people make and how little goes back to charity, it's a disgrace.

• Like 8

Tbh idk for some reason it’s hard for me to sympathize with Justin Bieber even tho I want to **** him, while many do sympathize with him. Maybe it’s the same way with us and britney. Idk but britney has always seemed sweeter and Disney princesses like to me while Justin was always douchey:heresthetea:

• Like 2
On 4/25/2019 at 9:31 PM, Meaner03 said:

On the 4th February 2008

PVP (Samuel Ingham) request for the court an expert , says PVP sall contact Dr Marmer to file a report on Britney's
- capacity to  participate in the conservatorship proceedings
- ability to manage her financial affairs
- ability to retain and direct counsel
- her undue influence .
report by Dr Marmer shall be done by February 13, 2008 if not sooner.

2 days later

On the 6th February 2008
As a result of the pleadings that have been filed, the declaration by J. Edward Spar, M.D, and the report of PVP  counsel Mr Ingham, the court finds that Ms Spears does not have the capacity to retain counsel and she lacked the capacity to retain Adam F. Streisand as her counsel.

Feewwww that was quicks guys...

Sources : court docs 

- You got a super lawyer, I see :mj:

- It’s a shame :jj: you have no right to chose anything :jj: here have a corrupt one instead :jj:

• Like 6
On 4/25/2019 at 10:23 PM, Meaner03 said:

On the 4th February 2008

PVP (Samuel Ingham) request for the court an expert , says PVP sall contact Dr Marmer to file a report on Britney's
- ability to retain and direct counsel
- her undue influence .

2 days later

On the 6th February 2008
As a result of the pleadings that have been filed, the declaration by J. Edward Spar, M.D, and the report of PVP  counsel Mr Ingham, the court finds that Ms Spears does not have the capacity to retain counsel and she lacked the capacity to retain Adam F. Streisand as her counsel.

Also on the 6th February 2008 : the court decide

"Any  and all meetings between the Conservatee and any attorneys who are not Mr. Ingham are subject to the Temporary Conservator's approval, including the location for the meeting."

So in only 2 days they changed the doctor, they had the other being able to diagnosis Britney unable to retain a lawyer, and have the court lock the deal to get ride of this dangerous and very important attorney that is Streisand, and make sure at the same she will never be able to hire any other lawyer in the future . 

sources : court docs 

P8H8nEP.png

r5keydw.png  

umcnwnD.png 

They were doing literally everything they can to stop her from fighting them :cackling:

There must be something that connects them, the Judge, the Dr., and the Lawyer with Lou. The cherry on the pie. 

• Like 7
On 4/25/2019 at 10:28 PM, Chaoscontrol said:
On 4/25/2019 at 9:42 PM, Meaner03 said:

P8H8nEP.png 

r5keydw.png 

On 4/25/2019 at 9:52 PM, Meaner03 said:

What a small world, so y'all there giving courses together huh, Judge Reva Goetz, Attorney Samuel Ingham, Dr Edward Spar 

https://www.clecenter.com/program/programdescription.aspx?pgmid=2374

On 4/25/2019 at 10:23 PM, Meaner03 said:

On the 4th February 2008

PVP (Samuel Ingham) request for the court an expert , says PVP sall contact Dr Marmer to file a report on Britney's
- ability to retain and direct counsel
- her undue influence .

2 days later

On the 6th February 2008
As a result of the pleadings that have been filed, the declaration by J. Edward Spar, M.D, and the report of PVP  counsel Mr Ingham, the court finds that Ms Spears does not have the capacity to retain counsel and she lacked the capacity to retain Adam F. Streisand as her counsel.

Also on the 6th February 2008 : the court decide

"Any  and all meetings between the Conservatee and any attorneys who are not Mr. Ingham are subject to the Temporary Conservator's approval, including the location for the meeting."

So in only 2 days they changed the doctor, they had the other being able to diagnosis Britney unable to retain a lawyer, and have the court lock the deal to get ride of this dangerous and very important attorney that is Streisand, and make sure at the same she will never be able to hire any other lawyer in the future . 

sources : court docs 

P8H8nEP.png

r5keydw.png  

umcnwnD.png 

@Meaner03 you are doing the MOST right now. Thank you so much for all of this. 

You guys, I am so proud of everyone, we really have all come together

Is the user of the Google Drive adding this? 

• Like 3

So clearly LouLou and the rest of that leeching team are behind all the Britney posts and TMZ articles. But my question is..why does Britney go along with it? It doesn't make complete sense to me? What do they have against her? Surely If Britney was truly under danger she wouldn't comply with them for the shitty videos? Idk. #FreeBritney 

Just now, Jack Spears said:

So clearly LouLou and the rest of that leeching team are behind all the Britney posts and TMZ articles. But my question is..why does Britney go along with it? It doesn't make complete sense to me? What do they have against her? Surely If Britney was truly under danger she wouldn't comply with them for the shitty videos? Idk. #FreeBritney 

The kids. 

• Like 8
Just now, Jack Spears said:

The kids. 

• Like 5
2 hours ago, DignifiedLove said:

britney became an object of ridicule for many solely due to the fact that she was labeled as this lip-syncing pop tart who couldn’t really sing, therefore leading to many disliking her and labeling her as a non-authentic untalented hack. fans know that’s far from the truth but unfortunately, that’s how many saw her back in the day, especially when social media wasn’t around and a lot of labels came through word of mouth.  

second, she was the first of her kind, especially when it came to embracing her sexuality at quite a young age, and as a result, became a very easy target.

third, by 2002, she became quite oversaturated and that was really when the gp turned against her. it also didn’t help that JT made her out to be this “villain” by exploiting her, but imo, what really took it to the next level was around 2004 when she started to transition over into a full-time tabloid target and how the image began to tarnish her artistry. she was overexposed, hypersexualized and people were sick of that.

then came k-fed and the constant white trash, trailer park labels. then motherhood and being labeled as a “bad mom”. it wasn’t just britney but that seemed to be an age where a lot of high-profile celebrities became easy media targets and it was the cool trend to tear people like britney down.

i definitely think after the 2008 hospitalizations was when many began to back down and put things into perspective that britney wasn’t as bad as many perceived her to be, especially with the nostalgia factor kicking in. it was kinda one of those things where you didn’t realize what you had until it’s gone and that’s when everyone began  to be a little more forgiving/lenient/understanding towards her. it really is sad how the media and our backwards society during the mid-2000s really played a big role in tearing her down. 2005-2009 were really some confusing times now that I put it into perspective and the world was so harsh to our poor britney, not knowing how so many more celebrities these days are far more problematic yet didn’t receive even a quarter of the backlash. she was truly vilified for no justifiable reason. :crying1:

VERY. WELL. SAID. :crying2:

• Like 5