#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

For sure, cause they know she is loving it. Could you imagine after all that time waiting for people to notice what has been done to you?...and they finally do?! 

I would not be surprised at all if Britney herself had been biding her time for a long time for the right moment to strike. How could you not as a human being, not try to free yourself and gain a life back? We all have a will to fight.  

I know it may be a reach but what if all these years of her dancing stiffly/barely trying and awkward interviews were her way of saying help me :umomg: or the meds actually messed her up :nochillbrit: I can't see anyone who's always wanted to just be free even before the conservatorship not fighting back

• Like 6

Omg if someone can repost, there was this whole Tarrot reading with some guy with a Sailor Moon fetish. 

He said 2 popstars would save her. LMAO, STICK WITH ME HERE. Do you think it was Demi and Mariah? They both love her, and they both are the biggest 2 females to work towards ending mental health stigma. It really has kinda changed how people view female celebrity's with mental health problems. 

...LOL I sounds so crazy, but really tho....what if?! haha 

• Like 3
Just now, Cwazy said:

I know it may be a reach but what if all these years of her dancing stiffly/barely trying and awkward interviews were her way of saying help me :umomg: or the meds actually messed her up :nochillbrit: I can't see anyone who's always wanted to just be free even before the conservatorship not fighting back

Maybe, but I dont know. I think she kinda felt helpless and how could you have your heart in something like that? 

I think 2016 was her attempt to be like "Hey, look at me I am a star still, I am capable of a lot" it did get fans excited again of what she was really capable of. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Cwazy said:

could be. like her own way of saying stop supporting the current me it's not helping my cause. :mhmnod:

i'm bothered by your avi though is that Loutus? :decisions:

• Like 2
34 minutes ago, ubritney said:

But who knows what she’s doing right now? In rebellion there’s a sparkle of truth. She’s maybe preparing her exit of the c-ship?

But seriously Britney has been spotted with smart phones a lot in the recent years so it’s maybe not about them banning her access to the internet but maybe herself wanting as little stress as possible. Because whatever social media, app or news site she goes to right now will be talking about her and we know she’s not a fan of that attention on her personal life.

If we see her hold the phone again then they probably confiscated her old phone. Remember she was sporting a gold iPhone 8 on her last outing when in fact her phone before going to the mental clinic was a white iPhone 8. I think Jamie or someone went into the store to get her another white iPhone but they were probably sold out so he got her a gold one. It's was just for show and not her actual phone.

29 minutes ago, Body ache said:

She looks like she's been crying a lot. I've never seen her bags looks so dark. They look almost bruised as if she was crying hard and sobbing. Poor girl :tiffsniffle:

Why couldn't these imbeciles let her take a break after the first residency?

Larry and Jamie have no choice but to be exposed for their actions.

Again, if she is really the one getting her fragrances royalties (which is a very, very healthy steady income) then she shouldn't be so stressed to perform.  Period. 

She should be able to channel her passions into other activities.

Why does she always have to be stressed? 

In reality, Larry and her mother (and later her father) 'destroyed' her life when they annulled her first marriage, especially if she is so unhappy in 2019 (despite her wealth).

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, chrisryan said:

So I thought a lot about the phone thing today. I was thinking: "Wow, I have seen her with a phone all the time" even before accessibility options where available to limit the usage of apps. So how could they block her? And then I realized what the common denominator was. Her "security team". They are always there, and we used to talk about that they had a camera bag, thinking it was for recording something, or we never even mentioned it at all when looking at candids. 

Her security isnt really her's right? They are hired by Jaime and the conservatorship. This has to mean that they are there to babysit her, from driving with her always, to being close by all the time. That bag is 100% where all her phones go. They watch her, and the phone calls she makes. I am sure they probably even check the phones before and after she uses them. 

Well I don't remember which photos you're talking about specifically, but I do remember the cameras. However, I think it was confirmed by Muumuse guy or however it's written, that there WAS a documentary in development in 2015, but it got the scrapped treatment.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Nels64 said:

Idk I wanna be optimistic, but the pessimist in me in telling me that they gave her a flip phone so she couldn’t see what we were saying about the free Britney movement. 

We don’t know at this point. Britney could be controlled in some ways but I don’t see her recording a video saying she’s ok if she’s not? Could she?