#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Applejack said:

In the emailmypussy's thread, I remember a pic of Larry trashtalking Britney to WoB's owner... Like, someone has the tea on what happened there and what happened with WoB? I remember accessing WoB and I remember reading about the mess, but it's been a really long time.

I don’t believe that though, it was written very childishly and angry. Even though Larry dresses like he’s a teen, he doesn’t talk or act like one, he comes off educated and he chooses his words carefully. Plus if he was so sick of Britney, why would he keep pursuing her even when she just wanted to take a break, he has a lot of clients 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
13 minutes ago, Applejack said:

In the emailmypussy's thread, I remember a pic of Larry trashtalking Britney to WoB's owner... Like, someone has the tea on what happened there and what happened with WoB? I remember accessing WoB and I remember reading about the mess, but it's been a really long time.

I remember what you're talking about, though I have no receipts, just my memory. It was a conversation between Larry and Ruben about Britney, that she wasn't as nice as she projected herself to be, she was a real *****.... I think Ruben himself said he saw her act rude to fans at a meet and greet (which, back then, was NOT like it was now and is hard to get; I think you had to win contests back then?).... and he basically bitched about his job and client. But that's all I remember.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

I don’t believe that though, it was written very childishly and angry. Even though Larry dresses like he’s a teen, he doesn’t talk or act like one, he comes off educated and he chooses his words carefully. Plus if he was so sick of Britney, why would he keep pursuing her even when she just wanted to take a break, he has a lot of clients 

5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I remember what you're talking about, though I have no receipts, just my memory. It was a conversation between Larry and Ruben about Britney, that she wasn't as nice as she projected herself to be, she was a real *****.... I think Ruben himself said he saw her act rude to fans at a meet and greet (which, back then, was NOT like it was now and is hard to get; I think you had to win contests back then?).... and he basically bitched about his job and client. But that's all I remember.

Y'all don't remember how World of Britney closed down though?

• Like 2
On 4/25/2019 at 4:43 PM, Applejack said:

Plus, y'all were saying like the podcast was stopping forever, but they're taking a hiatus to study new info, verify sources and gather more facts. Y'all drama queens... Yeah, this story is not over anyway. All we need to do is to stay vigilant, like they told us to and like we've been doing for 800 pages.

This, I think they're just being smart the want to be careful on what they put out there :schoolingtime:

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

Yeah, Larry said “the whole sweet southern girl thing is bullshit” (I’m going from memory so that may not have been verbatim, but I know it’s very close). He also said Britney doesn’t give a **** about her fans.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

It was taken the same day as this, look at the photo frame:

Britney-Spears-Jamie-Lynn-Spears-Family-

Why was Lou hanging around with the entire Spears family, weirdo.

The photo frame and the sofa could be permanent there. It doesn't necessarily mean both the photos were taken at the same day.

the same place? Maybe yes

edit: i didnt notice Maddie's hoodie. You're right! That is weird

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

"The conservatorship has taken away significant liberties from the individual"

"She has been in a form of private confinement for nearly a month"

"There are financial issues which involve the possible misappropriation of asset"

"IN FACT COUNSEL HAS LEARNED THAT THERE HAS BEEN SIGNIFICANT VERBAL ATTACKS BY HER LIVE-IN FATHER CONSERVATOR AND IS CONCERNED FOR THE EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL SAFETY OF BRITNEY, UNDER THESE CIRCUMSTANCES"

This honestly brought tears to my eyes.

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

This, I think they're just being smart the want to be careful on what they put out there. They don't wanna lose credibility. 

But yeah, stranger, how they haven't denied anything but the emails :schoolingtime:

What's better is that they denied Britney's emails, not Lou's. They confirmed it was her  :demi:

• Like 4