#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, LostInAnImage said:

Well, it’s hard to deny anything authored by Lou, because she’s only semi-literate at best. I couldn’t even recreate that level of a word salad no matter how much I tried.

Seriously, I found her Twitter account, and it is littered with the most basic errors in spelling and grammar. And, then she actually posted something recently about how she “should’ve been a teacher.” :tifflmao:

She has cognitive abilities and delusions of grandeur on par with the current POTUS. In fact, maybe we should send her to the WH; they always have openings. 

That's the thing, literally everyone involved in this case has some shady dealings behind them. How does that happen? 

• Like 3

"The temporary conservatorship was granted in violation of the five day notice requirement under state"
When the reviewers said that the judge Reva Goetz don't give no damn about what the law says they were not lying .
Just that even without the Britney's allegations should have been enough to end the c-ship if the law was respected .

The attorney also goes about how the mental illness is not proved without a doubt since it was based after forced stay at the facility

• Like 6

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/25/britney-spears-heading-home-mental-health-facility-*****/

Britney Spears is back home after a 30-day stay in a mental health facility, but as we've told you ... she still has a ways to go for a full recovery.

Brit was spotted leaving the facility Thursday after being picked up by her boyfriend, Sam Asghari. We're told another vehicle carrying what appeared to be Britney's luggage and belongings followed closely behind, and they caravanned to her home in Thousand Oaks.

• Like 3