#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

PS: I'm thinking of creating a summary thread seperately, with recaps posted evey 50 pages or so. What is your opinion? Should I do that or keep summarising and posting on this thread itself?

Can U make podcast? :gimmemoar:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
1 minute ago, Dream With In a dream said:

dunno if you agree with me guys but do you feel that some fans dont want her out the conservatorship.. cuz i get the vibes sometimes.

I don’t know why they would, ever since she’s been in the conservatorship, all her eras have been messy and poorly planned even the circus era when she walked off the countdown thing and her outburst with Larry at the GMA. Like even if you don’t care about her personal life, think about how many meltdowns we’ve had because of her team and how unprofessional they are. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

Who is t kyle?

T Kyle does another Britney podcast called it’s britney *****. I forgot the name of the other guy who does it. They are somewhat more on the “inside” of brits circle and have declined to comment on or support the #freebritney movement 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, ifuseekamy_ said:

T Kyle does another Britney podcast called it’s britney *****. I forgot the name of the other guy who does it. They are somewhat more on the “inside” of brits circle and have declined to comment on or support the #freebritney movement 

T-kyle works for Andy Cohen :werk:

1 hour ago, Nels64 said:

Y’all forget this podcast existed before this movement. 

A lot of people arent on this forum. 

They were summarizing everything we covered here. 

People on exhale does not equal people who listen to the podcast. 

They don’t make this podcast to spill tea for you all. They make it to give their perspective on what’s currently happening in britney world.

Y’all are brutal.  

hahaha i was just joking sis :hiii: slay that long hair 

• Like 1