#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Every day I come on here I am amazed at all the new information, every morning/night! This forum is amazing. I just seriously don't know what to believe in these circumstances any more. If  Britney could never have her phone originally in 2008 docs, does that mean some of the restrictions were lifted? Because we've seen her with her phone many times throughout the years etc? I'm slow af.  

• Like 9
58 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

Just heard the 4th episode, I'd seen their very pertinent tweets over the past week but that was actually a pretty good listen too!

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Jack Spears said:

Every day I come on here I am amazed at all the new information, every morning/night! This forum is amazing. I just seriously don't know what to believe in these circumstances any more. If  Britney could never have her phone originally in 2008 docs, does that mean some of the restrictions were lifted? Because we've seen her with her phone many times throughout the years etc? I'm slow af.  

If the phone is monitored it doesn't really change , she has a phone but they decide who she can be in touch with , block access on the internet ect... at this point having a nokia 3310 would be  a luxury for her

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Guys those court docs are scary and sad as **** , it said that she has been denied hearing from the court not just the "can't hire a lawyer" the court said they don't wanna hear her story, they didn't even to let her come and express her concern and talk about what she was going through 

"MS SPEARS HAS BEEN DENIED HER FUNDAMENTAL RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY AS REQUIRED UNDER THE LPS ACT"

CALL THE POLICE, CALL THE FBI :queenie:

• Like 1
Just now, Meaner03 said:

If the phone is monitored it doesn't really change , she has a phone but they decide who she can be in touch with , block access on the internet ect... at this point having a nokia 3310 would be  a luxury for her

I just want her to live the life SHE wants. Why is it that hard? Why should this require her entire fanbase & GP to stand up for her? What is wrong with her inner circle :(

• Like 3
26 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

What's better is that they denied Britney's emails, not Lou's. They confirmed it was her lol. 

Well, it’s hard to deny anything authored by Lou, because she’s only semi-literate at best. I couldn’t even recreate that level of a word salad no matter how much I tried.

Seriously, I found her Twitter account, and it is littered with the most basic errors in spelling and grammar. And, then she actually posted something recently about how she “should’ve been a teacher.” :tifflmao:

She has cognitive abilities and delusions of grandeur on par with the current POTUS. In fact, maybe we should send her to the WH; they always have openings. In mean, her complete lack of credentials will actually be an asset for this particular administration. I think we found the “what to do with Lou?” answer. 

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Yeah, I know. It's that I remember reading about it. Thought it was a bigger mess in my memory lol.

It was a big mess. Britney even responded to it. I think he tried to revert his site to being about all celebs before it flopped. Supposedly he's been on this board like once or twice -- the instance I saw, they swear they were him -- so he still thinks about it, at the very least.

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, I'mNotTheAverageLady said:

I haven't heard about this, when did he say that?

It was purportedly a leaked email from Larry to Rueben, the former owner of WOB, sometime around 2006-2007(?)* Its authenticity has yet to be verified, but I’ve definitely seen it circulated multiple times throughout the years. 

*I could be wrong about the timeline; I was a member of WOB then but pretty young, so it’s been a long time since I thought about it.

• Like 3