#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Yeah it sucks they didn't have any new information to give and it does feel like this episode is a bit of a white flag.. I get the feeling they feel like they've done their part. Which is understandable, I'm sure they got a cease and desist or some sort of threat. They are absolutely right about the IG post mentioning the emails though... Lou really f**ked up with that one. No one outside the direct fanbase knew about those emails, so to draw attention to it and denounce them as false is just a dead give away. Lol dummys

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, Applejack said:

Plus, y'all were saying like the podcast was stopping forever, but they're taking a hiatus to study new info, verify sources and gather more facts. Y'all drama queens... Yeah, this story is not over anyway. All we need to do is to stay vigilant, like they told us to and like we've been doing for 800 pages.

It kind of makes it seem like they -- the fans backing out, I mean -- were just looking for a reason to.

:juggingu:

• Like 5
35 minutes ago, Cwazy said:

It's more about his past. I'm on a laptop btw so I'm not gonna screenshot and upload, but one of my followers dm'd me 2 days ago and this is what they said:

"He's not too nice. Maybe now. But back when he worked at our Best Buy he was a ****."

"He worked with my bff at a Best Buy in T.O. California. He told me about a guy named Sam who had a meltdown and quit while shouting homophobic and racist things. Then randomly he pops up on tv and behold that's the guy, Sam. Next thing you know he's in a video with Britney and now they're dating. Idk how much I trust him."

then some chatting and they say "I don't know him personally, he could very well have changed but as far as I know... nah."

Boring...