#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

What worries me about Lou is that she will make Jamie the fall guy if the conservatorship is investigated and they will use this to guilt Britney into staying in and keeping it from being investigated.  Lou needs to be EXPOSED or afraid.

That's why we need to keep tweeting and taking about Lou, Jamie and the conservatorship 

• Like 4
1 minute ago, ItShouldBeOffiTunes said:

Yeah I came back when that happened I left right after JL posted the video 

We have a user who posted a few times tonight that a few people think is an insider. He lead us to some court docs that I’m sure someone else can post (I don’t have them :( )

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, Urbanney said:

"Quick, cheesebrit! write some more posts discouraging them! bring up privacy again!"

:orangu:

I bet her team knows 100% what's happening on exhale cos all we were saying yesterday was that if Britney made an announcement by herself saying that shes ok ,we'd shut up

And thats what we got:frenchy: 

• Like 8

Ok the MTV article and Shea got me feeling emboldened but what is w the weird like, behind-glass glare on her upper left face in the video ? The quality is so strange. In the end u can see her reflected in the mirror but can't tell what is going on directly in front of her. So strange. I've been posting about it all week on FB and casual Brit fans and non Brit fans alike have agreed something's up. **** ain't right y'all.

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
15 minutes ago, Bundy said:

I never heard about that. Do u remember where she talked about that?

Maybe it was both things combined: JT and Larry doing. Maybe he isnt bitter bc he sided with JT and understood her decision/her side. But the timing she fired him, right after JTs bday she attended and never was seen interacting with him again, looks more than a simple coincidence imo. And it doesnt look he took too much from JT anyway. He never fired Johnny and Johnny is his manager since his Nsync days.

There was an interview she did around the ITZ era I think or late 2003 where she said something like “you don’t realize how expensive the show can be. People tell you to put this and put that to make the show better and you get all excited and are like yeah let’s do it. Then at the end of the day you look at the numbers and you wonder where did all my money went?” Someone here had the article but I don’t really know exactly where or the exact quote. I just know she made a comment about how tours can be expensive, I think the interviewer was asking her about how the onyx tour was a lot simpler and striped down than her last one.

But you’re right, he probably was understanding of her decision. I really feel it’s probably Larry influenced more, I mean why split your cost with another guy when you can have the whole cut. 

• Love 1
4 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

so do we carry on freebritney or nah.

yes without a doubt, we keep going with the same request, a fair, honest and ethical investigation on the c-ship and the person concerned .

That's what this movement was about since day 1 , we are not the ones who have been changing our history every other half of the day

• Like 2