Positivity thread to encourage Britney

That's kinds it. I feel like she's been getting quite s bit of hate and stuff for her dancing lately, with people like musty Elon commenting as well. 

We know she lurks here, so let's say something positive, and encourage her to maybe come back.

I do hope she eventually gets singing lessons and stops smoking.. she has so much potential, as an artist. **** her family. She doesn't need them. She needs good friends.

But I'd also like to see her comeback because she wanted to advocate for those in conservatorships with really bad illnesses. I'd like to see her follow up on that

This is actually one of my favourite looks from her.Music Video Britney GIF

• Love 5

@Crayboythank you for this thread!It makes me sad to know it won't get as many pages of comments as the other one, but think these type of posts need to be more frequent here.

Britney, take as much time as you need away from this poisonous, entertainment business. Spring is here and while there may be hurdles on the horizon for you to face, I know you'll do so with the utmost strength so many of your fans admire you for 🌹

• Love 7

Britney, girlie...Keep shining and keep being the light that you are! This world is utterly broken and the world loves to destroy what they don't understand. They don't understand how you are still standing, they don't understand your resiliency...But your true fans do and we love you for the person that you are and the person that you have become. We support you in everything you do and decide to do. We value you for who you. Your true fans will never expect of you that what you don't want to do. Continue being you <3 we love you so much and we are super proud of you!!!!

• Love 5

Britney, 

Your art has helped me my whole life get through high school and my disaster of a life. Even in my darkest times your music gave me the vigor, strength and hope that things could get better. I recently completed a 8 month substance and mental health treatment stay and it was difficult but reading your book and listening to your music I found the will to push forward. That’s a gift I could never repay. Nothing but love and respect ❤️ 

• Love 4
  • Super Mods

Britney,

You are an inspiration.

You've been through so much and came out the other side.

You could've taken the easy way out but the fact that you're still here is a testament that you are a survivor.

You are amazing and truly stronger than yesterday

:sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

I hope the shift of energy I'm feeling happened to her too,

Jupiter met Uranus in Taurus this sunday, the energy is still happening thru this next 2 weeks,

but I'm feeling way more positive like I'm back at life again, enjoy it and new things happening, so much is going on now, there's new opportunity's for me for jobs, relationships, this year already is way better than the last one. 

It's all about to embrace the new and let go of the worries. 

Edited by Jup1ter

Dear Britney,
I have read your recent post carefully and am really impressed to realize its meaning🙈
You are truly a wise and poetic artist!
We don't know what tomorrow will bring, but I wish you all the best and hope you will get to where your heart💕 desires to be👍🏼🌹🌷🌊🚀🌙
And remember, whatever happens, we are with you.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block