#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

58 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

Harrasing people? I never harassed anyone

That’s interesting, because according to the screenshots you provided, you persistently messaged someone that asked you to cease. That sounds like “aggressive pressuring” to me, being the definition of harassment 

guys guys GUYS let's just stop arguing, fighting, cussing. it doesn't help britney and her situation at all. let's just NEVER make someone into a leader again and take decisions together. let's keep britney's best interest at heart and also stop messaging people who have NOTHING to do with it like idk the hairdresser or the damn FBI. :hugs::mcwave::mcwave:

• Like 3

My tot is that by the time she is released from the facility and she give her statement to the media i doubt that she will speak for herself and her truth.

Well, truth is, she will be heavily medicated, mind controlled, threatened and whatnot. Im not expecting her to be up against her dad/lou-cifer/larry on interviews by then, i only want her to be alive. But where are we heading next if all these effort were debunked not by her team alone but by britney herself.

If that happens, obviously i wouldnt believe because i know her team got her on the neck but the media would and they will make us pathetic and crazy. And the process goes on again.

My only hope in this movement is a reliable and brave whistleblower needs to come out and speak for britney.

• Like 3
44 minutes ago, thebestsamuel said:

What does everyone think her team will do next? Do you think we will hear from Britney directly? Maybe an appearance on Ellen? Ellen adores Britney so I think it would be a great platform for her to talk about everything

I honestly don’t know where they can go.

Britney has shown discomfort and anxiety ranging from mild to heavy in practically every interview setting post-2008. Britney coming out with an interview claiming she’s fine and looking off camera / clenching her hands etc will just stoke the fire. If she resumes her career straight away people will say it’s like when they pushed her into the Circus era. They’re stuck between a rock and a hard place and it’s the least they deserve. Britney under a conservatorship should be unmarketable.

• Like 4

my conclusions, looking back...

I remember when Britney "went crazy" back in the day. I remember grabbing my computer every morning and click on BreatheHeavy to check is she was still alive. It was THIS dramatic. I remember perfectly. There were photos and videos of her from x17online following her around doing random things at late hours every f**king day.

We were all questioning.... "where is her family? why isnt anybody helping her? is sam lufti trust-worthy? wtf is this adnan guy doing with her?**** kfed. let's get her help asap!" 

britney was literally out of control guys, something was obviously wrong with her. nobody was helping her, probably because she didn't let them and not because they didnt care...

and then it got crazier and they took her to the hospital. finally her family came through. sam was thrown to **** and her father was adviced to take control. Britney was in control by her father, larry and other people: lawyers, lou etc i still wonder why her mother is not as involved as jamie...

after that she wasn't the same anymore for a while. we all could see that. the passion was not there. she was not happy. she looked SAD and acted weird

but then things got a lot better. let's be real. that's when everybody stopped talking about this mess. finally britney was doing good. she was working, looked in great shape, and she has dated 3 other men during this time.

and now...things got weird again. i know that the statement that "she's being held against ther will" sounds TRAGIC but do y'all remember what happened back then when she was alone and out of control? it was bad. maybe they are trying to prevent that to happen again because of the rumros of her rebelling and not taking her meds now....i hope nobody is threathing her to go there in exchange of doing music and having her kids with her... but i believe the medication she should take it is for her best. if she has an illness, she needs to take her of care for the sake of her children. if she refuses to take it and gets drunk etc, that is not good. im not saying that is what she's doing though. i mean those are rumors, all we know she did was drive her car because there is photo proof. we can't see inside her home or what she does privately.

i just wish they'd give her MORE FREEDOM you know? ok, she's ill and she needs medication . i agree someone (hospital staff) should control she's taking it doing controls every few months/years BUT at the same time she deserves to feel control over her life. her dad looks like a maniac. i can't imagine having that man after me like a shadow ...wow... can you?

at the same time there is this weird stuff going around about the conservatorship. of course there has to be something strange about it after all this many years. many people are involved and making a lot of money from it. britney may have become a money making machine for them and that is why this whole thing may be crazier than we think. that's what people should be talking about. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I honestly don’t know where they can go.

Britney has shown discomfort and anxiety ranging from mild to heavy in practically every interview setting post-2008. Britney coming out with an interview claiming she’s fine and looking off camera / clenching her hands etc will just stoke the fire. If she resumes her career straight away people will say it’s like when they pushed her into the Circus era. They’re stuck between a rock and a hard place and it’s the least they deserve. Britney under a conservatorship should be unmarketable.

in my opinion, i think they will keep her in the mental facility more time and then they will take her and keep her in a private place where nobody can see her. let time pass and once people are not talking about it, that's when they will announce the residency again and just keep doing what they're doing. i don't think her team nor her will talk about this at all! it's like the c-ship is a taboo! idk, it's so sad tbh... i udnerstand they wanna keep things private though but come on, some things are getting out of control..

• Like 1

her kids are 13-14 years old, they still need their parents, especially their mother.if britney was a threat to her children or something like that (physically or in any other way), yeah it would be better for them to be apart but as far as we know the situation is not that bad.of course she needs to spend some time alone, everybody does, but not for a year.and if you make the decision to be a parent, you must make your kids priority, those children didn't ask to be born, that decision was made on behalf of them.don't give people who neglect their children as an example, they shouldn't have had any children in the first place.and are we really sure that britney was happy in 2007? ı'm not saying she has been happier post-conservatorship, but she looked so lost in 2007 imo.

5 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

in my opinion, i think they will keep her in the mental facility more time and then they will take her and keep her in a private place where nobody can see her. let time pass and once people are not talking about it, that's when they will announce the residency again and just keep doing what they're doing. i don't think her team nor her will talk about this at all! it's like the c-ship is a taboo! idk, it's so sad tbh... i udnerstand they wanna keep things private though but come on, some things are getting out of control..

I think that’s what they’ll do, too. But mud sticks and I hope when the time comes we all remember this and stop buying into it.

By lining the pockets of Jamie, Lou, Larry and the many others profiting from Britney, we’re all complicit in exploiting her.

• Like 1

THIS IS THE MOST HEARTBREAKING THING ABOUT THIS WHOLE STORY NOW.

For me Britney in 2007, shaving, rebellion, Mona lisa, was her cry for freedom. It went overboard but it was BADASS and that's why i love her. She's got no f**kS to give and it gives me life. 

Unfourtunately they are comparing what's happening now to 2007 and using 2007 as a metaphor for her "crasy" for a unfounded "manic" episode. As if she just went bonkers with no reason or explanation. She had all the right to do what she did but they had the custody card and they broke her into submission. 

And she's still there, trying to go out. Yes she might be bipolar as such trauma can easily make you anxious and bring out other mental illness. But it is a result of the control, of her struggles. 

She is not just mentally ill by nature and the only way to live healthy is under medicated supervision. that's bullshit and soooooo harmful for Britney herself but it saves the *** of the team. It is f**king tragic. I love Britney, her spirit her big heart, her honesty. Stop milking her and let her be.

• Like 5

Yall it is so scary whats happening at Mercy Ministries:

https://dustoffthebible.com/Blog-archive/2015/10/26/mercy-ministry-so-horrific-they-have-a-survivor-network/

Lou Taylors connection to Mercy as described on their church website:

"Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry."

• Like 7