#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Yall it is so scary whats happening at Mercy Ministries:

https://dustoffthebible.com/Blog-archive/2015/10/26/mercy-ministry-so-horrific-they-have-a-survivor-network/

Lou Taylors connection to Mercy as described on their church website:

"Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry."

maybe it's something like jehova witnesses and scientology

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Seductive said:

Yes sir. I’m saying Britney as a person in 2007 was the last time she had any agency of her own. That doesn’t mean that it wasn’t a scary time, but it was free. And sometimes it’s better to have freedom at the risk of danger. Like for the record says “she’s too in control” and the problem has only gotten worse

You are wrong 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Brad Adamson said:

I think that’s what they’ll do, too. But mud sticks and I hope when the time comes we all remember this and stop buying into it.

By lining the pockets of Jamie, Lou, Larry and the many others profiting from Britney, we’re all complicit in exploiting her.

i think... the thing is:

a) if britney doesn't take her meds, she acts crazy.

b) if britney takes her meds, she's fine and "controlled"

with a) you can't do much, it all would be like in 2007

with b) you can interact with her, work with her, "control" her and she can have a good life BUT she needs a team behind her

and now there are 2 options:

1) ok, give her the meds but you know what? let her CHOOSE the life she wants. maybe move to the malvides for the rest of her life? fine. move to new orleans with her kids, fine. leave show business? fine. JUST LET HER DO HER THING. she deserves to be ehalthy and happy 

2) let's keep doing what she has been doing all her life because that's all she knows: be a a super star. hmm, touring the world? not suitable, let's do the vegas residency forever, fine. she does what she likes (performing), britney and her team make money + she is controlled. <--- this is what they chose. and now that she refused to take the meds, they want to obligate her to keep doing this..or that's what it looks like. the whole is CORRUPTED at this point. :disappointed:

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

and now...things got weird again. i know that the statement that "she's being held against ther will" sounds TRAGIC but do y'all remember what happened back then when she was alone and out of control?

Yes it is tragic to be held against your wish but it's sth that happens with people who have mental health problems. Maybe sometimes it's the only way to go. We can't judge families, is some cases it is their only option. And maybe in Britneys case it was the only working option back in 2008.

But builting around that, and trying to create a utopia is another thing.  Getting sick is sth that can happen to anyone and yes I would like my parents with me but creating a jail just to have me protected when I am already better and functional is tragic. Not to mention that there are people in her team that are questionable, even when we don't know all the details. I mean she has the same team for how many years now? :joanne:

And having my father in charge? :badthoughts:

All in all, give Britney her rights as an adult back and if you are a worried parent stay close to her and act if you see sth is wrong.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Yall it is so scary whats happening at Mercy Ministries:

https://dustoffthebible.com/Blog-archive/2015/10/26/mercy-ministry-so-horrific-they-have-a-survivor-network/

Lou Taylors connection to Mercy as described on their church website:

"Senior Pastor Rob Taylor of Calvary Chapel Brentwood and his wife Lou Taylor have been faithful monthly supporters of Mercy Ministries for years personally, through their church, and through Lou’s business. As CEO of TriStar Sports and Entertainment Group, Lou has spent over 20 years managing the careers and finances of numerous professional athletes and celebrities. Lou is also the author of “The Becoming Devotional Bible.” Lou has devoted time and energy to promoting Mercy Ministries to her clients and using her influence to spread awareness about the ministry."

1. Hannan, Caleb (October 2, 2008). "Jesus RX: The untold tale behind Mercy Ministries' one-size-fits-all prescription for recovery". The Nashville Scene. Retrieved January 9,2013.
  3. Feineman, Carol (March 14,2012). "Mercy Ministries needs more than the bible for its treatment methods". Lincoln News Messenger. Retrieved January 9, 2013.
  5. ^ "'Exorcisms, cruel techniques'". Australian Broadcasting Corporation (ABC). March 17, 2008. Retrieved January 9, 2013
  • Like 2
9 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

i think... the thing is:

a) if britney doesn't take her meds, she acts crazy.

b) if britney takes her meds, she's fine and "controlled"

with a) you can't do much, it all would be like in 2007

with b) you can interact with her, work with her, "control" her and she can have a good life BUT she needs a team behind her

and now there are 2 options:

1) ok, give her the meds but you know what? let her CHOOSE the life she wants. maybe move to the malvides for the rest of her life? fine. move to new orleans with her kids, fine. leave show business? fine. JUST LET HER DO HER THING. she deserves to be ehalthy and happy 

2) let's keep doing what she has been doing all her life because that's all she knows: be a a super star. hmm, touring the world? not suitable, let's do the vegas residency forever, fine. she does what she likes (performing), britney and her team make money + she is controlled. <--- this is what they chose. and now that she refused to take the meds, they want to obligate her to keep doing this..or that's what it looks like. the whole is CORRUPTED at this point. :disappointed:

This is very simplisticccc and just to justify the actions. 

Take option a). she doesn't act crazy for no reason,. Back in the day, she wanted her freedom, to rebel. she never did as a teenager. She got rid of her parents and the people closest cos she didnt trust them. Except she was on her own and given how big she was, she was abused even more. It's normal to have a f**king breakdown. 

The things with her kids were not that bad that you would call someone crazy. She tripped once and rode with the baby in her lap which alot of people do (not saying it's ok). But because of who she was, it was blown out of proportion and paparazzi and media .... all vilifying her which led to her loosing custody of her kids. Yes i would go crazy if that happens to me, and i completely understand that she locked herself up in the bathroom with them when they came to take them. That's when they came to her house with the 5150 and took her to the hospital... And she didn't resist because saying she is mentally ill and is seeking help allows her to then have visitation rights. and proves to the court that she is stable and not endangering her kids.... 

But in reality she is not clinically "crazy" that;s not a thing.

I know some people who are bipolar, mainly this actress that i work with and she does not take her meds because she tells me otherwise she can't act. She's just numb the whole time, it surpresses your highs and lows into this flat emotionless state. 

It's not easy to deal wiht it without meds but also not easy to be on the meds. IT also depens on how strong u have it etc... but my actress friend learns to live with it.

Britney doesn't have a choice on how to live her life.

So please stop spreading the narrative that she's this disabled person with severe mental illness. She def has social anxiety, maybe paranoia and some degree of bipolarism but that's totally manageable. We all have some degree of that. 

Please lets have some awareness and stop talking about Britney like she has this crippling condition and only control and medication can make her happy. That's bullshit

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

and now...things got weird again. i know that the statement that "she's being held against ther will" sounds TRAGIC but do y'all remember what happened back then when she was alone and out of control? it was bad. maybe they are trying to prevent that to happen again because of the rumros of her rebelling and not taking her meds now....i hope nobody is threathing her to go there in exchange of doing music and having her kids with her... but i believe the medication she should take it is for her best. if she has an illness, she needs to take her of care for the sake of her children. if she refuses to take it and gets drunk etc, that is not good. im not saying that is what she's doing though. i mean those are rumors, all we know she did was drive her car because there is photo proof. we can't see inside her home or what she does privately.

i just wish they'd give her MORE FREEDOM you know? ok, she's ill and she needs medication . i agree someone (hospital staff) should control she's taking it doing controls every few months/years BUT at the same time she deserves to feel control over her life. her dad looks like a maniac. i can't imagine having that man after me like a shadow ...wow... can you?

at the same time there is this weird stuff going around about the conservatorship. of course there has to be something strange about it after all this many years. many people are involved and making a lot of money from it. britney may have become a money making machine for them and that is why this whole thing may be crazier than we think. that's what people should be talking about. 

I think the most popular counter argument is that she's grown up since then, she's not in her 20s anymore and she's in a stable relationship. She proved she could work, record albums, get #1 hits, tour the world, release perfumes, etc. but she isn't allowed to invite her boyfriend over to her house without having to tell her father?

About the medical stuff, her team has confirmed she has some sort of addiction or illness, that's why they revealed the "cocktail of medicines" thing in one of the articles. But, as a grown woman, I doubt she can choose her own medicine, even if she feels it doesn't suit her. I believe most of 2011's decline wasn't just because she wasn't into the music or the conservatorship (although those may have been important factors), but because she was heavily medicated. She looked sleepy for a whole year and that's not normal.

• Like 2
43 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

my conclusions, looking back...

I remember when Britney "went crazy" back in the day. I remember grabbing my computer every morning and click on BreatheHeavy to check is she was still alive. It was THIS dramatic. I remember perfectly. There were photos and videos of her from x17online following her around doing random things at late hours every f**king day.

We were all questioning.... "where is her family? why isnt anybody helping her? is sam lufti trust-worthy? wtf is this adnan guy doing with her?**** kfed. let's get her help asap!" 

britney was literally out of control guys, something was obviously wrong with her. nobody was helping her, probably because she didn't let them and not because they didnt care...

and then it got crazier and they took her to the hospital. finally her family came through. sam was thrown to **** and her father was adviced to take control. Britney was in control by her father, larry and other people: lawyers, lou etc i still wonder why her mother is not as involved as jamie...

after that she wasn't the same anymore for a while. we all could see that. the passion was not there. she was not happy. she looked SAD and acted weird

but then things got a lot better. let's be real. that's when everybody stopped talking about this mess. finally britney was doing good. she was working, looked in great shape, and she has dated 3 other men during this time.

and now...things got weird again. i know that the statement that "she's being held against ther will" sounds TRAGIC but do y'all remember what happened back then when she was alone and out of control? it was bad. maybe they are trying to prevent that to happen again because of the rumros of her rebelling and not taking her meds now....i hope nobody is threathing her to go there in exchange of doing music and having her kids with her... but i believe the medication she should take it is for her best. if she has an illness, she needs to take her of care for the sake of her children. if she refuses to take it and gets drunk etc, that is not good. im not saying that is what she's doing though. i mean those are rumors, all we know she did was drive her car because there is photo proof. we can't see inside her home or what she does privately.

i just wish they'd give her MORE FREEDOM you know? ok, she's ill and she needs medication . i agree someone (hospital staff) should control she's taking it doing controls every few months/years BUT at the same time she deserves to feel control over her life. her dad looks like a maniac. i can't imagine having that man after me like a shadow ...wow... can you?

at the same time there is this weird stuff going around about the conservatorship. of course there has to be something strange about it after all this many years. many people are involved and making a lot of money from it. britney may have become a money making machine for them and that is why this whole thing may be crazier than we think. that's what people should be talking about. 

those kind of meds doesn't make u healthier that is the  problem. they usually just make u feel less dramatic because they made ur brain act differently like more slow (look at her interviews in femme fatale). and they also need to be changed cause somehow u become addicted to them after long use. so with Britney or anybody else meds r not the best decision.  everyday work, therapy and being away from stressful things can be more helpful than just eating pills. it's still ***** and they influent a lot of ur organs and how they work.   then u r simple person and u can not afford some kind of treatment ok u can eat that pills and probably die earlier. but  with her level they can really treat her in many ways. but from that we see she is mostly working all the time. like vegas made her routined but why to go overseas if she wasn't ready. all this happen then she went to europe with piece of me. it clear to me her team want to make more money till they still can. but not trying to make her life easier happier. she can still perform if she wants to but at her terms. record music whenever she is ready. why always to push. and of course conservatoship made good money for whose who participate. so no1 is going to end it. 

• Like 1

Lou Taylor needs to f**king go in jail :mhmnod:that f**king ***** :icant2:

The more the story goes, the more I'm sure Britney was overly medicated during the last 11 years.

Does she even have a mental disorder ? :mhmsureny: Like in those emails, she always sound like the most normal one of them all. To me she justwanted to get free, but they used her fragility and bad image at the time, to put medicine in her, to censor her... In order to get richer, and to finance a f**king.crazy.cult.

OMG :watrusayin: It's getting too dark 

• Like 8