#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

7 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Can we please talk about this atleast now?

The curious case of Paris Hilton:

Paris was Britney's best friend in 2007 and was her go to party buddy. But since the conservatorship was implemented, we notice that Britney was slowly being distanced away from Paris. The only visible record of them meeting in or after 2008 was the 2008 VMAs:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjW7Yk9aoHtAGlVKWTZXv

Since then, Paris has talked about Britney and her past numerous times to the media, most often referencing their night with Lindsay in 2007. But Britney has not even mentioned Paris. Seemingly from her instagram following list and posts, Paris loves Britney as she follows many Britney fan sites and Britney herself.

But Britney doesn't follow Pais on instagram.

The most recent example of this one-way friendship was on December 2nd 2018, when Britney turned 37. ,any celebrities like Ellen wished her a Happy Birthday and so did Paris. But Britney liked all the birthday posts from others except Paris's post.

MoreoverParis recently supported #FreeBritney. So is she implying that she wants the conservatorship to end in order to be truly friends with Britney, without any restrictions from her team?

Is Britney or her team purposefully avoiding Paris because she might allegedly be a wrong influence for Britney?

:ponderney:

I wouldn't be surprised if the conservatorship has a no Paris Hilton interaction clause. Britney's dad is crazy. He's the one that needs to be in a cship and not Britney.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Body ache said:

No I mean her vocal style hasn't change. It sounds dated like it belongs in the early 2000s. She has to change her vocal style to sound more current. malumas and madonnas voice don't match on the song. Maluma sounds sultry yet madonna is straight up auto tune. She should have tried sounding **** instead.

Yup, but the thing is; Madonna is not vocal chameleon like Britney, She is visual one.

Just now, Cwazy said:

If you click the bio link it shows it's the person who spent tons of money to look like Britney

is this another chris crocker on our side that will make us look even less legitimate

Just now, cheri said:

she lost custody october 07

thanks :) also still I'm skeptical of that email. Says exactly what we'd want to hear

• Like 1

I think y’all just want to see her drive around in a pink wig again.

I don’t think y’all want the Super Bowl. That’s becoming very clear.

I’d love a new album, but you guys are SO convinced that she wants to “move back to Louisiana and be a stay at home mom” lol she left that dump and never goes back for a reason... but I digress.

Plus if she retired you’d all lose your minds. So yeah. Hypocrites everywhere lol.

• Like 2

I want her to love the life she wants, let her live a normal life. If she wants to put out new music and perform again I will fully support her. But if she wants to retire I will be sad but happy that she wants to live her own life. 

When she gets out of this mess she just needs to hire her own legal team who can protect her and her boys. 

52 minutes ago, Commotion said:

At this point we've been walking in circles for days, we have no new information.

Tbh I can't believe this is 323 pages long cus we only had a podcast and shady articles, then some meltdowns over the hashtags? I went to bed at that time, can't remember.

But maybe a good advice would be to not harrass people when we don't know all that much about the situation.

:( #freebritney and all but no one in her team has publically spoken out, we have no names. We already come from a position of "the stalker/crazy fan" and we don't help ourselves. If we had a "Larry/Lynne/Jamie/Jamie Lynn denied/confirmed this on this article" we could go somewhere but as of now this is just a circlejerk

We , can you blame us? Britney's been MIA for 4 montha now , and when we started digging up their trash they changed stories every time. 

Remember when MJ was rehearsing and then a week ago he got "seriously ill" ? . Yeah no thanks , we're not buying that crap

• Like 1
1 minute ago, summer2summer said:

We , can you blame us? Britney's been MIA for 4 montha now , and when we started digging up their trash they changed stories every time. 

Remember when MJ was rehearsing and then a week ago he got "seriously ill" ? . Yeah no thanks , we're not buying that crap

All I'm saying is that this is a bit intense. No one here can do anything other than debunk the factually wrong articles we get. There have been people contacting Chris Crocker, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, Britney's childhood friends, Lou and tbh this makes us very much less legitimate. We can't be overly emotional ******* here. We've been messy.

There's also the fact that the moment Britney gets out soon (her 30 days are supposed to be up soon? But we can't trust that), she's gonna see thousands of people clamoring for her freedom when she's said in the past she's not a very public person. We've been contacting people she wouldn't like us to contact. We've been digging up dirt like the tabloids we hated. I'd say shining a light on her private life is something she hates. She sees us as the people who bought into the idea of her as a popstar and still bought her music and went to her shows even thought she was under a conservatorship and we knew where the money was going, and suddenly we care? If I were here I'd think this is quite messy and I'd be nervous.

The fact is that we care now because we haven't seen pictures of a woman most of us haven't seen in real life in some months. BUT the situation on their part is more messy than us, we've just been reacting to the lies her team has been throwing at us since 2008. It's absolutely their fault people are getting emotional over here and on twitter but at some point we have to realise we don't win anything by being this messy. We just sound desperate and we make her look like she's worse than in 2007.

• Like 2
7 hours ago, colormefresh said:

They’re only sending us love because they want us to buy LG6 :mj:

I’m just kidding.... kinda :akii:

But yeah, I’d like other fanbases to get along better. All of our pop queens should be thriving and happy.  :hugs:

On the topic of GaGa: in her documentary, there was a part where she was sitting on a sidewalk talking about “tragic celebrities” and she (I felt) was referring to Britney. I don’t remember if it was SHADY or some true tea?

Does anyone know what I’m talking about?

The Netflix one where she talked about her body hurting and all that... that’s the only one I’ve seen

She was like on a curb by a car, a bus? Talking to someone... Mark Ronson? About tragic figures... and she said something along the lines of she knows of one.... but wouldn’t say the name....?

Does this ring a bell?

Yeah and then she said she knows or has met one that’s living.... and maybe even said something about blonde hair?

IDK. I’m gonna have to rewatch. I thought it was about Britney, but I could be reaching. It’s been years.

Hi! Long-time BreatheHeavy reader, first time posting. The scene you're referring to, she was talking about Amy Winehouse. I've seen other Army members referring to it as a Britney diss, so thought I'd help shed some light.

Amy Winehouse was friends with and worked often with Mark Ronsen. Mark was nearby while Gaga was smoking by the vehicle and she didn't want to say Amy's name out loud because it's a sensitive subject for Mark. Gaga loves Britney and, as far as I know, has never insinuated anything negative about her. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Commotion said:

All I'm saying is that this is a bit intense. No one here can do anything other than debunk the factually wrong articles we get. There have been people contacting Chris Crocker, Sam Lutfi, Adnan, Britney's childhood friends, Lou and tbh this makes us very much less legitimate. We can't be overly emotional ******* here. We've been messy.

There's also the fact that the moment Britney gets out soon (her 30 days are supposed to be up soon? But we can't trust that), she's gonna see thousands of people clamoring for her freedom when she's said in the past she's not a very public person. We've been contacting people she wouldn't like us to contact. We've been digging up dirt like the tabloids we hated. I'd say shining a light on her private life is something she hates. She sees us as the people who bought into the idea of her as a popstar and still bought her music and went to her shows even thought she was under a conservatorship and we knew where the money was going, and suddenly we care? If I were here I'd think this is quite messy and I'd be nervous.

The fact is that we care now because we haven't seen pictures of a woman most of us haven't seen in real life in some months. BUT the situation on their part is more messy than us, we've just been reacting to the lies her team has been throwing at us since 2008. It's absolutely their fault people are getting emotional over here and on twitter but at some point we have to realise we don't win anything by being this messy. We just sound desperate and we make her look like she's worse than in 2007.

How do we make her look worse then in 2007? No ones saying shes Psycho or slating her down anymore everyones here to set her free its very different now.