#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, MmmDani said:

It’s not what I expected, but it’s definitely great. I can’t see it doing well at first, cause it’s a grower, but I hope people start to get into it eventually. Maluma’s Latin fans will save this song with streams.

The only problem I have is that the auto tune can be a bit much at times (even though it’s intentional), I wish they got another Latin artist to do the vocals on the chorus, he just can’t sing 

My main hope is that the song helps younger latin audiences discover Madonna's back catalog tbh. I don't think it's gonna be a big hit or anything, even though I'd hope so.

Also does anyone know when the next podcast is gonna be? Or did we just get a "wait and see"

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, nels64 said:

Lol I wouldn’t say completely minding my business to then be called a pig face is just “family fighting”. I wasn’t fighting with anyone when I was just randomly attacked by the frequent troll extreme on here. 

I think you’re getting a bit too into this “campaign”, you’re methods are too aggressive and y’all are gonna kill this before anything happens. I think you should detach yourself from this, you’re too personally invested. Go and relax, eat an egg, stream Medellín and continue your campaign in the week. Stop trying to sprinting before you can consistently jog

• Like 3
Just now, Nel said:

I’m literally the one who was saying this a million times...I’m literally the one who said we should take a break over the weekend. I literally havent posted of shared or done anything in relation to free britney since yesterday. 

I mean, you’re still reading and reacting to all of the comments though. You’re taking everything way too seriously, it’s like you’re trying to get into an argument over nothing 

Can we please talk about this atleast now?

The curious case of Paris Hilton:

Paris was Britney's best friend in 2007 and was her go to party buddy. But since the conservatorship was implemented, we notice that Britney was slowly being distanced away from Paris. The only visible record of them meeting in or after 2008 was the 2008 VMAs:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSjW7Yk9aoHtAGlVKWTZXv

Since then, Paris has talked about Britney and her past numerous times to the media, most often referencing their night with Lindsay in 2007. But Britney has not even mentioned Paris. Seemingly from her instagram following list and posts, Paris loves Britney as she follows many Britney fan sites and Britney herself.

But Britney doesn't follow Pais on instagram.

The most recent example of this one-way friendship was on December 2nd 2018, when Britney turned 37. ,any celebrities like Ellen wished her a Happy Birthday and so did Paris. But Britney liked all the birthday posts from others except Paris's post.

MoreoverParis recently supported #FreeBritney. So is she implying that she wants the conservatorship to end in order to be truly friends with Britney, without any restrictions from her team?

Is Britney or her team purposefully avoiding Paris because she might allegedly be a wrong influence for Britney?

:ponderney:

• Like 2
9 minutes ago, D4nielr said:

She apparantly knows where britney is... She wasent very nice though.. https://ibb.co/RvNvBdZ

I went to his page.   There is a video when he was on inside edition.   He has had surgery to look like her and met her 3 times.   Not a friend of the family.   A scary stan.  None of them follow him.  (Idk if Bryan (his name) goes by a different pronoun)

• Like 3
Just now, nicquinta said:

I went to his page.   There is a video when he was on inside edition.   He has had surgery to look like her and met her 3 times.   Not a friend of the family.   A scary stan.  None of them follow him.  (Idk if Bryan (his name) goes by a different pronoun)

She was kicking off and saying sam has a restraining order and that on my leaked photos post on insta

12 minutes ago, Commotion said:

My main hope is that the song helps younger latin audiences discover Madonna's back catalog tbh. I don't think it's gonna be a big hit or anything, even though I'd hope so.

Also does anyone know when the next podcast is gonna be? Or did we just get a "wait and see"

The podcast airs on Thursdays... but maybe they will do one sooner 

10 minutes ago, Commotion said:

So she can still sing like 20 years ago? Isn't that a good thing lol brinty lip syncs to 20 year old vocals

No I mean her vocal style hasn't change. It sounds dated like it belongs in the early 2000s. She has to change her vocal style to sound more current. malumas and madonnas voice don't match on the song. Maluma sounds sultry yet madonna is straight up auto tune. She should have tried sounding **** instead.