#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Whatever she damn wants. I don’t think she should release new stuff or go on tour or anything for a while. Just let her be normal (she’s been doing this since she was a kid).

I would like to think she can just go somewhere with normal people without a watchful eye over her. Okay she needs security but you NEVER see her alone with friends.

What does worry me if this is all true, if she ever did get free of this is how terrified she may be on her own - being controlled for a long time has no doubt messed up her anxiety and stuff more. I hope her real (not money grabbing ones) friends will be there for her and help her live a NORMAL life. 

The only thing I’d like to see potentially would be a sit down interview with somewhere she chooses and for her to just say she’s okay, she is no longer under the weird constraints and she’s going to go and live her life now.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, summer2summer said:

Enough with your stupid fights . Anything new from the britney camp? Any new lies ? 

Do you guys any idea how can we dig up where Britney's staying at? 

What should be our next move and who are we harrassing today? 

At this point we've been walking in circles for days, we have no new information.

Tbh I can't believe this is 323 pages long cus we only had a podcast and shady articles, then some meltdowns over the hashtags? I went to bed at that time, can't remember.

But maybe a good advice would be to not harrass people when we don't know all that much about the situation.

:( #freebritney and all but no one in her team has publically spoken out, we have no names. We already come from a position of "the stalker/crazy fan" and we don't help ourselves. If we had a "Larry/Lynne/Jamie/Jamie Lynn denied/confirmed this on this article" we could go somewhere but as of now this is just a circlejerk

• Like 1

As much as I believe she still enjoys making music... she may decide after all this not to.  I'm okay if that happens (but I would miss it so much...20 years) 

How ever she wants to live her life and be healthy for herself and family is what she hopefully will have soon. 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Commotion said:

If Britney had released it we wouldn't be listening to it because that'd mean supporting the people that oppress her right now.

Also Madonna sounds awesome, very ethereal and kinda dreamy with the autotune, the lyrics reflect that too.

28 minutes ago, Body ache said:

That song is a certified bop. Glad maluma saved it. Madonna sounds like a twink who took their first black d. Britney would have sounded amazing on it.

It’s not what I expected, but it’s definitely great. I can’t see it doing well at first, cause it’s a grower, but I hope people start to get into it eventually. Maluma’s Latin fans will save this song with streams.

The only problem I have is that the auto tune can be a bit much at times (even though it’s intentional), I wish they got another Latin artist to do the vocals on the chorus, he just can’t sing 

• Like 2

Wtfffffffffff everytime I come back there's like 50+ new pages :( So Lou taylor is in Britney's life through JAMIE after stalking her? WHAT THE HELL! This **** is getting scary and the longer we go without seeing anything of Britney is f**king scary. Everyone in her life has f**king used her and abused her, this **** is awful and extremely upsetting :crying4:

• Like 3
29 minutes ago, Commotion said:

If Britney had released it we wouldn't be listening to it because that'd mean supporting the people that oppress her right now.

Also Madonna sounds awesome, very ethereal and kinda dreamy with the autotune, the lyrics reflect that too.

She still sounds the same as from the early 2000s. her vocal style needs to change.