#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, D4nielr said:

How do we make her look worse then in 2007? No ones saying shes Psycho or slating her down anymore everyones here to set her free its very different now.

But people reporting on it are gonna make it look like she's this helpless woman who can't even get a floral arrangement just because of an anonymous person sharing a rumour. We have no facts.

That's the issue though, the miscommunication from her team and herself has made this so so messy.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Timmers said:

Hi! Long-time BreatheHeavy reader, first time posting. The scene you're referring to, she was talking about Amy Winehouse. I've seen other Army members referring to it as a Britney diss, so thought I'd help shed some light.

Amy Winehouse was friends with and worked often with Mark Ronsen. Mark was nearby while Gaga was smoking by the vehicle and she didn't want to say Amy's name out loud because it's a sensitive subject for Mark. Gaga loves Britney and, as far as I know, has never insinuated anything negative about her. 

Hey, thanks for the response!

I thought they were talking about Amy at first and then GaGa at the very end slipped in something about Britney but refused to mention her by name and laughed.... But I could have just been thinking with my “fan goggles” on.

Again, I’d take your word over mine because I don’t remember the quote and I watched it so long ago.

If it’s still on Netflix, I’ll scroll through and verify.

• Like 1

To be honest, I really don't see the point of this thread anymore. There is no new information about this situation (that I know of) and most of the new comments are things that have been said many times already.

Also, why are people talking about Madonna's new single here? 

• Like 6

Do not trust anything Sam Lutfi says, he crops up once every couple of years with some fake bullshit and everything you’re accusing the Spears team of doing, he did first. The texts are not real, threads on exhell worked it out at the time.

Interesting to note that either 2011 or 2013 (I can’t remember which) there were rumours Britney came on exhale and was banned from visiting because it was so negative - if there are any threads alive that you can get on through the way back machine from 2011 when her meds really obviously increased, they would be so interesting to read. In particular I remember people pointed to the GMA announcement for signs of that.

They will also just be filled with references to the Famos surprise though :zoomzoom: 

Someone who has gotten chatty again on Twitter I’ve noticed is Banana Alice - at the time, she knew so much before it happened we thought she might actually be Britney so she would be an interesting person to ask.

• Like 4
7 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Hey, thanks for the response!

I thought they were talking about Amy at first and then GaGa at the very end slipped in something about Britney but refused to mention her by name and laughed.... But I could have just been thinking with my “fan goggles” on.

Again, I’d take your word over mine because I don’t remember the quote and I watched it so long ago.

If it’s still on Netflix, I’ll scroll through and verify.

I definitely know what you mean by fan goggles! 

I remember the exact scene you're thinking of because I was looking for a quote from the doc. the other day and saw it mentioned in a list of quotes on ET's website.

"The methodology behind what I’ve done is, when they wanted me to be **** or wanted me to be pop, I always f**king put some absurd spin on it that made me feel like I was still in control. You know what, if I’m going to be **** on the VMAs and sing about the paparazzi, I’m gonna do it while I’m bleeding to death and reminding you of what fame did to Marilyn Monroe, the original Norma Jean, and what it did to Anna Nicole Smith, and what it did to, yeah, you know who.” 

https://www.etonline.com/9-times-lady-gaga-got-super-real-her-netflix-documentary-five-foot-two-87861

• Like 3

Hi I have a suggestion for y'all:

why don't you send all this info to the press? it's the best way to get on it. send it to the NY times, Variety, dailymail, BBC, vanityfair, USAToday, People, Gossip cop, TMZ... they're journalsits, they will find out about this mess. don't waste you time on social media, let the professionals handle this

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Timmers said:

I definitely know what you mean by fan goggles! 

I remember the exact scene you're thinking of because I was looking for a quote from the doc. the other day and saw it mentioned in a list of quotes on ET's website.

"The methodology behind what I’ve done is, when they wanted me to be **** or wanted me to be pop, I always f**king put some absurd spin on it that made me feel like I was still in control. You know what, if I’m going to be **** on the VMAs and sing about the paparazzi, I’m gonna do it while I’m bleeding to death and reminding you of what fame did to Marilyn Monroe, the original Norma Jean, and what it did to Anna Nicole Smith, and what it did to, yeah, you know who.” 

https://www.etonline.com/9-times-lady-gaga-got-super-real-her-netflix-documentary-five-foot-two-87861

YES!

That’s it! When was Amy ever **** or associated with the VMAs, though?

That’s why I felt like she was coming for YOU KNOW WHO :juggingu:

BUT again I had my fan goggles on. I’m going to just let it be Amy Winehouse. *sips tea*

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Aang said:

How am I trying to get into an argument when someone is literally insulting me and trying to get a rise out of me on purpose. 

I’m sorry say what you will about me, but like what those two other people were saying about me and to me was and is highly inappropriate. 

I think making decisions for someone that we will never know is highly inappropriate. Fight conservatorship abuse all you want, but don’t put pressure on people to fight them. This is bringing media attention to someone that doesn’t want it, and will probably cause family infighting. If anything’s inappropriate, it’s this movement’s snooping in other people’s personal lives.

And getting called a Pig is probably one of the least insulting experiences you could ever have. Grow some thicker skin

• Like 2

They always stay quiet and pretend like everything is OK. I doubt this time will be any different. Eventually Britney will release a new song and appear somewhere looking somewhat put together and everyone will be all "YAAAS SLAY QUEEN!!!!" and forget this ever happened until she disappears again and people need something to entertain themselves with. This cycle has been repeating for 10 years now. :juggingu:

• Like 2
Just now, Complication said:

They always stay quiet and pretend like everything is OK. I doubt this time will be any different. Eventually Britney will release a new song and appear somewhere looking somewhat put together and everyone will be all "YAAAS SLAY QUEEN!!!!" and forget this ever happened until she disappears again and people need something to entertain themselves with. This cycle has been repeating for 10 years now. :juggingu:

Ugh I know what you mean. I think I’m clinging to hope more than anything. Would love for her to come out and talk freely about what has been happening