#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, stefihilton said:

i am reading through a book lately. check this out. 

say what you will. i am just like wtf. it may be a bunch of trash. but think for yourself. lol.

Also, Minnie Mouse 

britney-britney-mouse-britney-spears-cut

Once a Mouseketeer, always a Mouseketeer? 

MK Ultra theories got me into her years ago. I’ve grown out of them, because you can’t believe everything you read on the internet. Part of me thinks they still exist, but maybe not as dramatic as it seems? But who knows. It’s so outlandish that the average person will dismiss it. I really don’t dip my feet in it ever, but your post was interesting 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Chaoscontrol said:

Also, Minnie Mouse 

britney-britney-mouse-britney-spears-cut

Once a Mouseketeer, always a Mouseketeer? 

MK Ultra theories got me into her years ago. I’ve grown out of them, because you can’t believe everything you read on the internet. Part of me thinks they still exist, but maybe not as dramatic as it seems? But who knows. It’s so outlandish that the average person will dismiss it. I really don’t dip my feet in it ever, but your post was interesting 

It does not. It's just conspiracy theories. Come on.

“It has been just over 5 years since I left the Mercy Ministries program. I had my 23rd birthday there in the kitchen of the Monroe, Luisiana home. When I first arrived, I found the Mercy staff to be caring and compassionate. The home was clean and well decorated, and the sleeping and bathing facilities were comfortable. I was placed in what is refered to as the maternity room, ideally a three-bed room isolated on one side of the house for pregnant gals. Oddly enough, I found that all new girls were placed in this room for a probationary period of up to three weeks so they could be observed before moved to the general population dorm. I am a social girl and quickly made friends with all of my Mercy housemates. This was discouraged, and caused me a great deal of grief.

A Mercy girl is expected to behave cordially and respectfully amoung her fellow residents, but is not allowed to share any personal information with the others. We were told that any sharing of personal information, reasons we were seeking treatment, or what we were “working on” in our daily individual treatment programs was strictly forbidden. As a naturally curious gal in a new surrounding, I broke this rule about 800 times. I had quite a bit in common with most of the girls, I was seeking help for an eating disorder, cutting, and suicidal tendencies. I unpurposely brought out the “rebellious side” of many of my roomies, and was immediately pin-pointed as a trouble maker.

About four weeks into the program I became acutely aware of the Mercy Ministry programs flaws. The control levels were fanatical. Every moment of our days were scheduled and nothing was done without immediate supervision. Twice a day we were gathered into the classroom area as a group where we “performed” a praise and worship service followed by two hours of video instruction by either Joyce Meyer or Joel Osteen. Praise and worship was a joke, the  more emotional and charismatic the better. Our leaders would dance and hop and shake, screaming and “talking in tongues” and more than encouraged us to do the same. If you were not jumping and muttering than you were taken aside and reprimanded for not participating. We never watched any other speakers with the exception of Nancy Alcorn, and our own house leaders.

My trouble truly began with a few core friendships. Bored with the constant indoctrination of the “Holy Trio” of video instructors, I took to writing amusing short stories in my notebook during class. My roomies couldn’t get enough of my interactive devotional stories, so I kept them coming. One night at bedtime a leader walked in just as I ended my story and was about to lead my friends in prayer. She freaked out and told us that we were never allowed to pray on our own or with others without having a leader participate. When I asked why, I was told that we never knew where satan was lurking and he may lead us in leading others astray with false prayers or worship. As always, it was pointless to argue, and arguing only led to discipline including but not limited to being singled out in front of the whole house for insubordination, multiple extra chores, restrictions and other devices. Right or wrong, their word was law. They controlled what we ate, when we slept, what amount of physical activity we were allowed, what music and media we were exposed to and even down to the letter we wrote and the relatives we talked to.

Phone calls were only allowed on weekends, and you were only allowed two 10 minute outgoing phonecalls which had to be from a list of pre-approved contacts. This was strictly limited to family. You were timed and had to talk on a phone set up in the hallway next to the house leader’s office so you could be heard. It was terribly frustrating because if you had a significant other or bestie on the outside you couldn’t talk to them unless they managed to get a call through during the very busy weekend phone time, and still you were monitored. Mail was the same, outgoing mail was read and incoming letters were read and packages opened for you. The leaders decided what you could or couldn’t have, including screening all photographs and all of your items were recorded on a belongings list. If it wasn’t on the list, it didn’t leave the program with you. If you wanted to give an item to a fellow resident, it had to be approved by a leader and given as a “gift”.

To tell my whole story would take ages, even though I only made it through three months. During that time I was made to feel guilty about everything, belive without question everthing I was told by the leaders, and blame others and satan for all of my problems. I was paraded around in the public eye to draw in more money for the Mercy “cause”, forced to wear makeup and inspected appearance-wise daily. I saw a lovely girl struggling with gender issues painted and dolled up in an effort to feminize her and save her from the firey pits of hell, teased and prodded to be the “woman God intended her to be”. Grown women reduced to caddy schoolgirls fighting and backbiting to earn the sparse affection of the house leaders. I witnessed multiple accounts of negative reinforcement, medication witholding, and other illegal activities.

I'm not sure if this has been posted before.. sorry for the huge wall of text but this is all so interesting.. it sounds like a legitimate cult.. :nervousney:

• Like 7
8 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney was terrified of that witch and yet she’s ruled Britney’s life for the last 11 years. How horrifying...

Well done Lynne and Jamie, well done.

Hey you can’t really blame them, I can see it happening. Britney’s enormous fame, fortune and success wasn’t expected and they all come from a very humble background. All of them were inexperienced in this industry and didn’t know how to handle things. Then the gp and the media started picking on Britney and all of a sudden arrives this woman to take advantage of the innocence and preoccupation of her family to leech into her life. It’s really not their fault, or at least not to me. 

As another user said, Britney is a target and there are so many people trying to get to her and what worries me is that she doesn’t seem to be ***** enough to keep them away :wontcry:

• Like 1

What frightens me about Britney right now is that these people can kill her anytime they want. 

The fact that her handlers control her and lie all the time and that report saying she might die if she didnt go to mental health facility is scary. I mean c'mon she's there somewhere we dont know, mind controlled, taking meds we dont know if keeping her sane or not, this is all MK ULTRA. If these elites want her dead they can do it anytime. theyve done it on many celebs already.

I know this are all conspiracies but theres truth to it and its scary. Im afraid right now.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, HeavenOnHell said:

What frightens me about Britney right now is that these people can kill her anytime they want. 

The fact that her handlers control her and lie all the time and that report saying she might die if she didnt go to mental health facility is scary. I mean c'mon she's there somewhere we dont know, mind controlled, taking meds we dont know if keeping her sane or not, this is all MK ULTRA. If these elites want her dead they can do it anytime. theyve done it on many celebs already.

I know this are all conspiracies but theres truth to it and its scary. Im afraid right now.

I’m more scared that if this keeps going, one day Britney will lose all hope, and you know, do it herself :crying2: 

35 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Britney was terrified of that witch and yet she’s ruled Britney’s life for the last 11 years. How horrifying...

Well done Lynne and Jamie Spears, well done.

Yeah I have always had a felling that they haven’t been very nice to Britney, or they have been superficial.. maybe I am wrong, for sure they helped her a lot in 2008, but if Britney is suffering now, they are not doing the right thing. Plus even if she has some form of disorder, she should be free because I don’t think she is that disturbed honestly 

• Like 2
Just now, Damon said:

Has anyone else now been feeling overwhelmingly guilty for attending her concerts and buying her music for the last ten years? :wontcry:

:( and bitching about everything

do you remeber guys that circus tour opened with the sweet dreams song..'some of them want to use you, some of them wanna get used by you, some of them want to abuse you" and do you noticed that since 2009 Britney has at least one performance being inside in a CAGE and she used it in the original mm video as well, and in work ***** video she was surrounded by SHARKS:4music: (what has to do the sharks with the work ***** concept?) common it's obvious that she did all of that in purpose..she wanna express herself about how she's feeling..and no i don't believe i'm exaggerating :pensiveney:

• Like 1