#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

10 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

Who are you? Less than 30 posts yet you joined in 2007. Pushing the belief down our throats to be quiet and not question anything? Saying we are fanatical stans? Who the hell are you?

EVERYBODY - Britney's team for YEARS have been on all fan sites pushing various narratives. You MUST think for yourself!

i already said i've lurked but never felt compelled to join in. what does dates have to do with anything? i joined in 2007 to stay up to date with what was happening and remember vividly the chaos of that year.

• Like 1
Just now, cerulean said:

and as i've said previously, if we believe the voicemail - and with all the reports that came after it seems it likely is true - then we also believe britney was unable to manage her medication and that this caused concern to those around her. what those concerns were we don't know, and that's why it's impossible to be claiming one way or another whether she should be in treatment (voluntarily or not), or whether the conservatorship still serves a purpose.

And because it's impossible you want everyone to shut up, right? 

EVERYONE:

Here is a test of logic for you. If Britney is completely fine, then a giant campaign saying to #freebritney would be of no concern to Britney's team. BUT if she is NOT ok, then this campaign would be of major concern. Which do you think it is?

• Like 8

This has probably already been posted. But with the whole Jamie Lynn, Sam, and Lynne thing, I feel like they have the craziest ndas and that's why they haven't actually spoke out. And if Jamie and Britney's whole team is money hungry enough to do this to Britney I definitely know they'd Sue any of them in a heartbeat. Britney's team doesn't mess around when it comes to their reputation and money 

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Shaned said:

This has probably already been posted. But with the whole Jamie Lynn, Sam, and Lynne thing, I feel like they have the craziest ndas and that's why they haven't actually spoke out. And if Jamie and Britney's whole team is money hungry enough to do this to Britney I definitely know they'd Sue any of them in a heartbeat. Britney's team doesn't mess around when it comes to their reputation and money 

I highly doubt Jamie Lynn or Lynne had to sign NDAs lol. Sam? For sure.

But I think they’re all acting pretty casual and normal... so that’s why I think Britney is fine and this whole thing is overblown.

2 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

And because it's impossible you want everyone to shut up, right? 

EVERYONE:

Here is a test of logic for you. If Britney is completely fine, then a giant campaign saying to #freebritney would be of no concern to Britney's team. BUT if she is NOT ok, then this campaign would be of major concern. Which do you think it is?

i don't want people to shut up and i've never said they should. but i do think the situation is sensitive and deserves to be treated more respectfully than some have done so. the speculation in this thread has been so intrusive at times such as alleging that her father's health concerns were faked and intruding on britney's family, team and anyone close to her through social media as if we're entitled to something from them.

I want to shut up about this, I really do, because I don't think it's appropriate to talk about someone else's mental health. And I've made it a point to not diagnose Britney because we've never been told anything and nothing has ever been confirmed. But the OTHER stuff is what makes me side-eye everything and want to speak out. The fact that they recorded an entire album under her name using a different singer. Forced her to perform during the FF era when it seemed clear she shouldn't have been on a stage; she was super lethargic. She has no rights but is able to enter into years-long contracts for residencies. Can host/judge on a tv show. Guest star. She can testify in court when they need her. But her interviews are so controlled. She's barely allowed to speak up about anything. But can charge 2k for M&G's. Is her dad signing off on all her facial stuff? Like...? How does that work under a cship?

• Like 8