#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, justhanging said:

Want to add that he stopped tweeting altogether a year ago due to declining health. Do we know of anyone in Britney's inner circle that fell off the radar in the last year?

That makeup artist she seemed so close to. They’d post pictures together. Not the Greek one. The blonde one.

3 minutes ago, cerulean said:

i've read it and honestly, as much as i understand you are all concerned, it reads as fanatical conspiracy typical of stan culture. there's a decade or so of speculation to draw from, you'll be able to make any narrative stick if you try hard enough.

If you're that delusional, why are you in this thread? Go away. :ririshade2:

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

She has tried to petition though. Plus, there is the issue of her kids and how they are being used. We know 100% that she was supposed to end her conservatorship before but they prolonged it for sales and this lead to a second breakdown around Femme Fatale tour. We saw her crying. She has expressed many times that her life is too controlled and she hates it. No one is listening and legally she's trapped.

Was it ever confirmed as legitimate that Britney tried to hire an attorney and called and told them she needed everything done carefully because the conservators were threatening to keep her kids away from her?

• Like 1
Just now, frederiickx said:

If you're that delusional, why are you in this thread? Go away. :ririshade2:

i don't think i am and i'd like to stay to discuss this if you don't mind. i'm trying to be rational instead of getting carried away in a frenzied campaign that i feel might actually be damaging to the very person we all claim to support.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, cerulean said:

i don't think i am and i'd like to stay to discuss this if you don't mind. i'm trying to be rational instead of getting carried away in a frenzied campaign that i feel might actually be damaging to the very person we all claim to support.

Rationality would find the fact that the BritneyGram voicemail has been proven true alarming.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Want to add that he stopped tweeting altogether a year ago due to declining health. Do we know of anyone in Britney's inner circle that fell off the radar in the last year?

I think i may be wrong but is that Bryan? He posted a old photo of Bryan and Britney together and the caption says "#Lamby BESIDE SISTER BRITNEY" and his username is "lambyspoet": https://twicsy.com/i/GM2ZVm

Weird :mhmnod:

1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

Rationality would find the fact that the BritneyGram voicemail has been proven true alarming.

and as i've said previously, if we believe the voicemail - and with all the reports that came after it seems it likely is true - then we also believe britney was unable to manage her medication and that this caused concern to those around her. what those concerns were we don't know, and that's why it's impossible to be claiming one way or another whether she should be in treatment (voluntarily or not), or whether the conservatorship still serves a purpose.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Liar said:

If you are keeping a 37 year old highly functioning, seemingly fine millionaire that everyone around rely for money under a conservatorship, it needs to stand questioning.

Britneys teams biggest mistake was silencing her from talking about the c-ship, especially when she's wanted to bring it up before.

I am really courious what the future holds. Now they can't just overlook all this mess. 

But more than anything, it scares me that we hear all that stuff, but we don't see the person that's all about.

• Like 1