#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

If she's too unstable mentally that she needs to be in a C-Ship, then she doesn't need to be working. Especially as a pop star. She should be living a quiet calm life, focusing on her health and well being and her kids.

If she's fine to work, then she doesn't need to be in a C-Ship.

Proof that they only want to use her for money gain. It's simple as that.

We have Britney on camera crying about the C-Ship. Saying her life is too in control, there's no passion, it's ground hog every day. She's unhappy and this day was bound to come.

• Like 8

And about the images with the hashtag, though I agree the solid ones work better, as far as I understand, a person's image can't be copyrighted, the pictures belong to the photographers, including candids most of the times, but in theory fan pictures, i. e. from her shows, should be fine (it's just like that never ending fight with Wikipedia to change Britney's picture on her article, because a license is needed to use a professional pic)

15 minutes ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

final_5cba1f20fb078f0014cc2885_275864.jp

Are these in any way useful for you guys to share or something?:nervousney:

I thought you could do like 

“when you have to give good friendly customer service but the customers are creepy and you never agreed to the job in the first place” *pic of awkward meet and greet* #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

ans like

”when you get a pay rise but the money doesn’t go to you because you’re the bread winner of the family” *awkward pic from x factor *  #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

and then “when you don’t want to do the job but they make you do it anyway” *that photo of her badly photoshopped with the team*  #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

• Like 3
6 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

For TOO LONG Britney fans have been silenced by the thought police saying it is unethical to judge the conservatorship. We have been conditioned to believe it is MORALLY WRONG to question it.

If you truly believe Britney Spears is so unbelievably sick that she needs to have her entire life controlled, then supporting her career output is unethical.

Wake up. The dam is breaking. Wake. Up.

If she is so mentally unwell that she needs to be in a lifelong conservatorship because otherwise she'd be a threat to herself and/or others, I am completely on board with no longer supporting her career. I find it upsetting the stuff she's been pushed to do if this is the case. If she's not "that" unwell, than she should be released. I feel really shaken up about this and just want her to be happy and healthy. I'm sick of the way the people around her, and the general public, talk about and treat her.

• Like 5
Just now, JumpedOverDrama said:

If she is so mentally unwell that she needs to be in a lifelong conservatorship because otherwise she'd be a threat to herself and/or others, I am completely on board with no longer supporting her career. I find it upsetting the stuff she's been pushed to do if this is the case. If she's not "that" unwell, than she should be released. I feel really shaken up about this and just want her to be happy and healthy. I'm sick of the way the people around her, and the general public, talk about and treat her.

Yup. If she is so sick, she needs to stop working. But somehow they make her do meet and greets and charge thousands of dollars.

This is literally all about money. This is about controlling and stealing Britney's money.

• Like 4
5 minutes ago, cerulean said:

well that's a decision between them and britney, isn't it? i don't know why and i'm not going to speculate when i have nothing to judge it on.

what we do seem to know at the moment, based on recent reports is that she was unable to manage her medication without her father's assistance and that people around her had concerns for her wellbeing as a result. perhaps when she has the appropriate assistance in place she is able to manage her wellbeing but without it she can't and that poses otherwise avoidable risks that are deemed too serious for her handle alone? i don't think she should have to give up her career while she's able to remain stable, but keeping stable doesn't automatically mean there's no reason for her conservatorship either. her situation is nuanced and complex.

A decision between them and Britney? Ha!

This is why you need to read this twitter thread (click on the tweet):

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

I find it FASCINATING that the fan base tells other fans not to speculate but then posts videos like this which are... PURE SPECULATION. 

Everybody, I am begging you to wake up. We are not hearing from Britney herself. I know that YOU know none of this makes any sense.

• Like 5