#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, really really cool guy said:

We need the iconic Mr Willie Gomez. He sure knows stuff  :lessons:

I don't think they can know more than what was strictly related to her career, tours, music videos, etc. And if any, it's almost sure that as employees they were forced to sign a confidentiality contract. Including Fe most likely.

I think it's literally up to Lynne to speak out, unless she's somehow under a contract too. If any investigations were made about Britney's situation, solid proof and real testimonies from people closely related to Britney or not under a contract, are needed. No authority or group can do anything based on online articles. The question is who will take the responsibility to speak.

• Like 4
Just now, nels64 said:

I f**king cant at this woman basically saying she's doing amazing and doesn't need it and that it's unusual that someone in her position would be in one...but still talking positively about it and supporting it????????? UGHHHHHH

yup. more media propaganda to push the narrative that she is crazy and needs it. It is absurd.

• Like 5
1 minute ago, nels64 said:

I f**king cant at this woman basically saying she's doing amazing and doesn't need it and that it's unusual that someone in her position would be in one...but still talking positively about it and supporting it????????? UGHHHHHH

That's the spin "She's doing great, just proves that the c-ship works, we should keep it in place. 

" She's crazy, not taking her meds, we need to keep the c-ship in place. 

Flip flopping more than Trump.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Mystic Womaney said:

I thought you could do like 

“when you have to give good friendly customer service but the customers are creepy and you never agreed to the job in the first place” *pic of awkward meet and greet* #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

ans like

”when you get a pay rise but the money doesn’t go to you because you’re the bread winner of the family” *awkward pic from x factor *  #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

and then “when you don’t want to do the job but they make you do it anyway” *that photo of her badly photoshopped with the team*  #freebritney #fightconservatorshipabuse

Omg why didn't I think of adding the hastags to the memes!!:o flop me!

and you have realky nice ideas, im working on them;)

Im glad at least one person acknowledged the existense of those memes, i thought i was posting and no one cared

• Like 2
8 minutes ago, Pfefferminz said:

A decision between them and Britney? Ha!

This is why you need to read this twitter thread (click on the tweet):

i've read it and honestly, as much as i understand you are all concerned, it reads as fanatical conspiracy typical of stan culture. there's a decade or so of speculation to draw from, you'll be able to make any narrative stick if you try hard enough.

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

Omg why didn't I think of adding the hastags to the memes!!:o flop me!

and you have realky nice ideas, im working on them;)

Im glad at least one person acknowledged the existense of those memes, i thought i was posting and no one cared

Yeah I thought if you put it on then it reminds people what the meme is for lol so it’s relatable, they can laugh and also be like 

oh **** hang on what’s happening then ...

awwwwh! I had noticed no one had said anything for a while and idk how to make memes lol and I wanted to share my ideas!

dw did I got chu DM me them too just in case I miss them in this thread lol 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, justhanging said:

Who is @LambysPoet on Twitter? He's been tweeting about this stuff since 2015 or earlier 

Screenshot-20190419-153622-Twitter.jpgScreenshot-20190419-153045-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20190419-153425-Twitter.jpg

Screenshot-20190419-153112-Twitter.jpg

Want to add that he stopped tweeting altogether a year ago due to declining health. Do we know of anyone in Britney's inner circle that fell off the radar in the last year?

• Like 3
12 minutes ago, Joey Orfino said:

"Britney Spears' Conservatorship: Legal Expert Breaks Down Everything You Need To Know | Access"

She has tried to petition though. Plus, there is the issue of her kids and how they are being used. We know 100% that she was supposed to end her conservatorship before but they prolonged it for sales and this lead to a second breakdown around Femme Fatale tour. We saw her crying. She has expressed many times that her life is too controlled and she hates it. No one is listening and legally she's trapped.

• Like 7
1 minute ago, cerulean said:

i've read it and honestly, as much as i understand you are all concerned, it reads as fanatical conspiracy typical of stan culture. there's a decade or so of speculation to draw from, you'll be able to make any narrative stick if you try hard enough.

Who are you? Less than 30 posts yet you joined in 2007. Pushing the belief down our throats to be quiet and not question anything? Saying we are fanatical stans? Who the hell are you?

EVERYBODY - Britney's team for YEARS have been on all fan sites pushing various narratives. You MUST think for yourself!

• Like 6
Just now, justhanging said:

Want to add that he stopped tweeting altogether a year ago due to declining health. Do we know of anyone in Britney's inner circle that fell off the radar in the last year?

Not within the past year, but didn’t the guy who helped her with Rebellion die mysteriously?

• Like 1