#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Watch all of this is publicity for her new show and that's why no one is responding. They want to blow this up and then in a week theyll be like "Britney released from conservatorship and planning her first tour where she calls every shot In ten years" that's why the motions were filed and March and that one guy quit after getting the raise so his reputation wouldn't be tarnished by this coverage. 

Probably not true but I just hate believing people that have been around her her whole like would do this to her

• Like 3
7 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

Oh right, she was so happy with that album that everything else must be forgiven! 

you know that's not what i'm saying, but while people feel there are examples that show she is 'forced' to work against her will at the hands of people around her, clearly there are also recent examples that counter this argument too.

Trend #FREEBRITNEY in 15 minutes

THINGS TO REMEMBER:

When our # starts to trend, the majority of the GP will have no idea what’s going on. It’s important they understand that this is not a joke. 

Provide a brief description in every post & make sure to tag;

1. Britney’s Gram

2. Journalists

3. News outlets 

4. Human Rights accounts 

5. Evidence (like the leaked voicemail) and posts from @emailmypussy @ShayBSpears and anyone else with information 

#FREEBRITNEY

• Like 7
Just now, marioh said:

I just made an account... Are we supposed to tweet #freebritney in the 'What's happening?' area? I'm so lost lmao. :bcutelaugh:

press the blue feather button and tweet #freebritney and #freebritneyspears multiple times while changing up the tweet a bit since twitter won't allow you to tweet the same thing multiple times

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

The first time I've agreed with you in over 201 pages, but yeah, this is going too far. 

It’s especially not funny considering my relative died shortly after that.

To believe Jamie would sign off on electroshock therapy on Britney is the lowest thing I’ve seen on here.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, xkhingx said:

Go to twitter

Create a new tweet 

Write the hashtags #freebritney #freebritneyspears 

RETWEETS DON'T COUNT AS YOUR TWEETS so just tweet non stop and since twitter allows you to tweet the same thing only once do something like this:

1st tweet: free britney y'all #freebritney #freebritneyspears

2nd tweet: be free britney #freebritney #freebritneyspears .

and keep doing that while changing the tweets but using the same hashtags.

Did y'all understand?<3

Those info are very important, can you add it to the first post? 

• Like 1

It is great that certain issues are getting media attention with Britney Spears. However some of Britney's fanbase feel that this has been missdirected towards the mental health facility admission and not the bigger picture.

We are not wanting to, or be perceived as, stopping Britney from getting mental health care (whether that be facility admissions, or even if truly necessary a conservatorship). We want to free her from any  foul play and misshandling of her affairs,  of which there have been allegations. This includes, any unnecessary and inappropriate deprivation of liberty of Miss Britney Jean Spears, such as that through an unnecessary or excessively restrictive conservatorship, and/or mishandling of her affairs including that of her finnances, health or welfare.

Many of the fanbase feel that there has been deception by members of Britney's team, and we hope our hashtag movements will draw out the truth!
#FreeBritney  #FightConservatorshipAbuse

Please spread the word, and also use #FightConservatorshipAbuse during the #FreeBritney trending hour later

Britney Army will have a trending hour.
We ask every one to join us and share. 
#FreeBritney 
#FightConservatorshipAbuse

• Like 1

Imagine being a kid growing up with an alcoholic father, being a little girl and witness his mess, his rages under alcohol. Imagine all the traumas from that... 

Now 20 years later, you "breakdown" people make make fun, wondering WHAT the hell is going on instead of WHY is it happening , cuz surely have we wondered WHY jamie's name and his past behaviors would have been brought up along with this crazy industry and what they put you through .

And then imagine the one responsible for your first traumas in her life, the ones that shape the adult you will become being your personal and financial conservator, he basically owns you now, tells you with who you can speak, who you can take a picture with, monitor your phone ect...

Mr 1st traumas in charge of your life, didn't think like the rest of us that you needed a break when he became your conservator, so he put you back into the arme of  Mirs industry traumas just a couple of months later .

• Like 7