#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Just now, Princess Pink said:

Sealed records and secrecy have kept every ball in Britney's Team's court until now. The voicemail was the first breach of information. There is no going back.

they will be sealed because they'll contain sensitive information about britney's health and wellbeing. that isn't for public consumption.

26 minutes ago, Liar said:

If you are keeping a 37 year old highly functioning, seemingly fine millionaire that everyone around rely for money under a conservatorship, it needs to stand questioning.

Britneys teams biggest mistake was silencing her from talking about the c-ship, especially when she's wanted to bring it up before.

It has to be brought up and scrutinized heavily until she's out of it/retires.

Her custody arrangements etc... is her business and not the public's.  But the conservatorship remains a public issue.

She made more than enough money from the Vegas show to pay her child support for the next four years/her bills in addition to a sustained highly successful perfume brand. (In reality, as long as Fantasy continues to be among the best selling perfumes in the world, she can conceivably continue to release perfumes indefinitely)  

After or near the first residency is when they should have re-evaluated things.  Not many were scrutinizing her at the end of 2017.  That was the right time to let go.  Not ludicrously sign up for another show/tour.

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

No huge superstar makes their own schedules?

And Britney’s birthday was the launch of whatever they were doing at that time. December 2nd is iconic! Britney didn’t give a damn

The tweet says meeting about her own schedule, not making her own schedule. HUGE difference. 

One question for you Twitter experts:

can I write for example 20 #freebritney hashtags in only ONE tweet, would that count like 20 hashtags or I have too write only 1 hashtag per 1 tweet? 

AND shall we write #freebritney or #freebritneyspears because today I've read there were more #freebritneyspears tweets than the first one usually more often one... 

I see a lot of tweets from many countries, which is very good!

Do u think this is an opportunity to pass our message and make explicit that #FreeBritney is about the conservatorship and not her stay in the health facility?

Because it seems to me that most Twitter users have the impression that the movement is simply about the mental facility, which is not!

Just now, Lil Jay said:

One question for you Twitter experts:

can I write for example 20 #freebritney hashtags in only ONE tweet, would that count like 20 hashtags or I have too write only 1 hashtag per 1 tweet? 

AND shall we write #freebritney or #freebritneyspears because today I've read there were more #freebritneyspears tweets than the first one usually more often one... 

write both of them and in different tweets, i think that if you add 20 #freebritney hashtags it will count as one tweet there for as one hashtag

1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

But her tours and music and perfume are, huh?

well, clearly that's the point of her business ventures.

i understand you have concerns about it, but whether she is forced to continue working on her various projects or wants to do it of her own will isn't something we can determine. just look at how enthusiastic she was as recently as 2016 whenever she spoke about the glory album. that didn't seem like something she felt forced into.

1 minute ago, cerulean said:

well, clearly that's the point of her business ventures.

i understand you have concerns about it, but whether she is forced to continue working on her various projects or wants to do it of her own will isn't something we can determine. just look at how enthusiastic she was as recently as 2016 whenever she spoke about the glory album. that didn't seem like something she felt forced into.

Oh right, she was so happy with that album that everything else must be forgiven! 

• Like 3