#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

The silence from all major celebrities is DEAFENING. Why is there so much SILENCE surrounding this? I am genuinely afraid for Britney's life at this point.

No one helped Michael Jackson either when he was rumored to be controlled in his later life by greedy people. (I personally do not like MJ at all, but it reminds me in ways of Brit's current life)

I am so worried about her too.

• Like 2
18 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

The silence from all major celebrities is DEAFENING. Why is there so much SILENCE surrounding this? I am genuinely afraid for Britney's life at this point.

Fight it!

We are TWO hours away from #FreeBritney trending hour!

Spread the word and urge every fanbase to join in and help us trend it.

Tag news outlets! 

#FREEBRITNEY

#FightConservatorshipAbuse 

• Like 3
Just now, really really cool guy said:

I'm scared now :imdying:

Good. you should be scared. we all should. This is the first time such a major leak from the conservatorship has occurred, and people are telling fans to... be quiet? Are you KIDDING ME? This is a violation of civil rights. This is perhaps one of the most unethical treatments of a major pop star EVER. WAKE UP.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

It is INCORRECT to say this is only speculation. We have the voicemail which has been PROVEN TRUE via media outlets citing confirmations FROM INSIDE BRITNEYS CAMP. 

if you believe the voicemail, then you believe britney wasn't able to manage her medication. we don't know the reason this conservatorship remains in place but it's clearly as a result of her wellbeing considering this is why it was sought in the first place. we have no idea what 'freeing' britney would actually look like in reality, or what risks revoking the conservatorship would present.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, f r e e brit said:

Fight it!

We are TWO hours away from #FreeBritney trending hour!

Spread the word and urge every fanbase to join in and help us trend it.

Tag news outlets! 

#FREEBRITNEY

#FightConservatorshipAbuse 

Is there a tweet to RT about this? Ty in advance

3 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

Good. you should be scared. we all should. This is the first time such a major leak from the conservatorship has occurred, and people are telling fans to... be quiet? Are you KIDDING ME? This is a violation of civil rights. This is perhaps one of the most unethical treatments of a major pop star EVER. WAKE UP.

So so true :(

1 minute ago, cerulean said:

if you believe the voicemail, then you believe britney wasn't able to manage her medication. we don't know the reason this conservatorship remains in place but it's clearly as a result of her wellbeing considering this is why it was sought in the first place. we have no idea what 'freeing' britney would actually look like in reality, or what risks revoking the conservatorship would present.

Unfortunately this is very true 

• Like 2