#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

Please spread the word, and also use #FightConservatorshipAbuse during the #FreeBritney trending hour later

Britney Army will have a trending hour.
We ask every one to join us and share. 
#FreeBritney 
#FightConservatorshipAbuse

• Like 2

You guys, about that model who took the video: 

At this point, even if she was paid by Team B, don’t give her attention. What if they’re trying to derail the movement by making the fans attack everyone so we lose credibility. They want the Army to look crazy. 

Stay focused on the ones who matter here.

• Like 6
10 minutes ago, justphil said:

*puts on tin foil hat* Explains how she doesn’t remember much and doesn’t move the same way on stage. She has forgotten. *removes tin foil hat*

I don’t think she’s going through that. 

Not remembering much could also be the result of **** abuse and/or depression. Both affect memory. Or it could just be that she has a shitty memory. She said the key to happiness is a short memory, which I thought was a great and interesting answer.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, JumpedOverDrama said:

Not remembering much could also be the result of **** abuse and/or depression. Both affect memory. Or it could just be that she has a shitty memory. She said the key to happiness is a short memory, which I thought was a great and interesting answer.

I wasn’t being serious. If you read my post again you’ll see I ended it with “I don’t think she’s going through that”. Nor do I think that was ever a real thing. 

Just now, Goku said:

She has the hair messed up ALL THE TIME but needed them cute in the middle of a recovery? :watrusayin:

Why they did not bring a Hairdresser at the mental facility? This makes 0 sense. :watrusayin:

Because she’s at a “resort-like” mental facility that’s basically like a retreat next to the beach. It’s not a padded cell with people who do electroshock therapy.

She can go with a supervisor and get her hair done. That’s why this whole thing is so overblown and ridiculous.

2 minutes ago, Goku said:

I'm ignorant on the subject, sorry.

This argument has been already discussed here on the forum and I started to freak out just like that. :tifftear:

You would know. It would be more than just forgetting a few details she probably didn't care about to begin with. She wouldn't know who she was at all, if done for a while.

Also, getting an approval on electroshock in California -- though, we are discussing, in part, how absolutely corrupt the system is in Hollywood -- is incredibly hard.