#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, f**knfurter said:

All right, I've been at work for nine hours, anything new happen that people can fill me in on? (I know about the trending thing, ftr.)

Nothing major. Some new things posted from twitter like her dad counting her calories. Some people are working on several Free Britney sites. A couple of memes. But nothing earth shattering 

• Like 3
3 minutes ago, Goku said:

Also, Lynne was supposed to go along with Britney at the Ferrari show back in October. (Confirmed by her on Instagram weeks before)

What happened then? :paper:

I have the impression that Britney had a feud with her whole family and spent the holidays alone with Sam. :mhmnod:

Jamie Lynne was there.

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

If Britney was fine they would have said so. It really is just as simple as that.

Or they’re just completely in the dark?

Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven’t been seen around Britney in ages. I think the last time was when they made Britney promote JL’s country album on her “documentary”? Lmao

Just now, Princess Pink said:

I feel like there is a misconception that in order to talk about the conservatorship we must also diagnose Britney's mental health. They are NOT synonymous. The conservatorship can be questioned while still recognizing the possibility of a mental health disorder.

Yes!! Absolutely!! This is not about any kind of medical condition, but making sure a person’s basic human rights aren’t being trampled 

4 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

If Britney was fine they would have said so. It really is just as simple as that.

She's absolutely not fine.. Heck, they even said she was about to die in that bullshit article, heaven knows what her state is right now :wontcry:

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

Jamie Lynn and Lynne haven’t been seen around Britney in ages. I think the last time was when they made Britney promote JL’s country album on her “documentary”? Lmao

documentary paid with britney's money by daddy spears :byetina:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Princess Pink said:

I feel like there is a misconception that in order to talk about the conservatorship we must also diagnose Britney's mental health. They are NOT synonymous. The conservatorship can be questioned while still recognizing the possibility of a mental health disorder.

this is true to a degree, but the two are linked no matter how much we may want to discuss one without the other. it was very clearly put in place following a turbulent period in britney's life - that we have no knowledge of beyond tabloid speculation and vague allusions through things like for the record - and it remains in place for a reason that is likely connected.

6 minutes ago, Princess Pink said:

T H I S.

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

1 minute ago, Goku said:

Source? There's a pic? :waitwhat:

43354099_2088068534591232_2834132945096036365_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-arn2-1.cdninstagram.com

2 minutes ago, cerulean said:

this is true to a degree, but the two are linked no matter how much we may want to discuss one without the other. it was very clearly put in place following a turbulent period in britney's life - that we have no knowledge of beyond tabloid speculation and vague allusions through things like for the record - and it remains in place for a reason that is likely connected.

Sealed records and secrecy have kept every ball in Britney's Team's court until now. The voicemail was the first breach of information. There is no going back.

• Like 2
Just now, ItsBritneyB*tch said:

Is there a limit to how many times you can use a hashtag per minute or something like that?

from your own account if there's an unusual amount of increased activity twitter may prevent you from posting due to it's algorithms.