#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

15 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

OMG this thread is still active over a year later? SLAY, EXHELL. I miss the good old days where even a flop thread would get you at least 3 pages of comments and a decent thread would rack up 100 pages in 2 days.

this thread actually started in April. "from April throooough Septeeembeeeer..."

Jordan's addiction to merging threads made it change the OP's date, but yeah, it's only been like 5 months.

Still, it has lots of pages lol

• Like 5

because she does not object to the proposed temporary conservator or prefer another temporary conservator"

The attorney also made the court aware, "his client also does not object to the temporary conservatorship of the person."

Translation: Britney is fine with being under the control of a conservatorship.

That's a very funny translation :watrusayin:

One thing is being ok with the TEMPORARY conservator / conservatorship because she will obviously prefer anyone else rather than her father. That doesn't mean she's ok with the conservatorship as a whole.

As I said then, this move was to replace Jamie asap, not to let someone else fight for the control of the conservatorship or to dissolve it, especially when the investigation hearing is due next week.

• Like 5

just wanted to share

Spoiler

WHO IS Samuel D. Ingham III? By Jean Kasem
https://mediaoneentertainment.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/CASEM-Samuel-D.-Ingham-III-Photo-2018-from-Depostion.png

“Samuel D. Ingham III, is a low profile Los Angeles attorney who is often court appointed to represent high profile celebrities like Britney Spears, Casey Kasem and Sumner Redstone, to name a few, and rakes in a lot of cash in the process.

Ingham, a UCLA SOL graduate, was admitted to the State Bar of California on December 18, 1975 and has been on the Los Angeles Superior Court’s “Appointed Counsel Panel” since 1985.

So who is he? Here’s what we know.

Ingham is still Britney Spears’ court appointed attorney since the world famous singer was placed in a forced conservatorship in 2008, 11 years ago. So, why is Britney still shackled in a conservatorship? Because Ingham, who collects over $100,000 a month in fees to ostensibly “represent” her, says, without any valid explanation, that she still needs to be. How convenient.

Ingham, who drives a Range Rover by day and a Porsche that he sneaks out of his backyard garage in the evening, is often seen leaving his Los Angeles home on Veterans Avenue, heading to symposiums to mingle with LASC’s most powerful judges. Hmmm, perhaps to get the next lucrative court appointment of a celebrity??

During the weekdays, Ingham can be seen trolling the halls of the Los Angeles Superior, downtown courthouse, comfortably walking into clerk’s offices and judges’ chambers, as if he were right at home.

On the weekend, Ingham heads out to his sprawling hideaway in Ojai, where he indulges in the souvenirs he has collected from his probate victims. He likes to refer to himself as “Ojai Sam.”

Oh yes, Ingham loves celebrity memorabilia and has amassed quite a collection over the years.

Ingham’s fortunes, however, began to change when on October 8, 2013, he was appointed to represent Casey Kasem – supposedly. He didn’t count on Casey’s wife Jean, bringing to light his dirtiest secrets of how he really makes his cash.

A recent court filing exposes the behind-the-scenes nefarious activities of Ingham.

Former LA Chief Prosecutor, attorney Becky James, who represents Jean Kasem, says “A law license is not a license to kill,” in a scathing opening brief filed in appellate court.

Woah!!! What’s going on here???”

Case No. B296052, California Court of Appeal, Division Five, the filing asserts, “Ingham was in fact an active participant in this horrifying plot to end Casey’s life for financial gain.

Stay tuned gang, don’t touch that dial, this Scooby Doo Mystery is about to unfold … except this time, Shaggy is the victim.” Jean Kasem

*Wrongful Death Law Suit Appeal Attached.

CASE NO. B296052
IN THE COURT OF APPEAL
OF THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA
SECOND APPELLATE DISTRICT
DIVISION FIVE

Jean Kasem et al.,

Cross-Plaintiffs and Appellants,

vs.

Samuel D. Ingham III,

Cross-Defendant and Respondent.

APPELLANTS’ OPENING BRIEF
On Appeal from the Superior Court for the State of California,
County of Los Angeles, Case No. BC602512

Hon. H. Jay Ford III

Becky S. James (SBN: 151419)

Lisa M. Burnett (SBN: 324293)

JAMES & ASSOCIATES

23564 Calabasas Road, Ste. 201

Calabasas, CA 91302

Attorneys for Appellants

Jean Kasem and Liberty Kasem

https://mediaoneentertainment.com/jean-kasem-exposes-britney-spears-court-appointed-attorney-samuel-d-ingham-iii-in-scathing-wrongful-death-court-filing-for-the-killing-of-radio-star-tv-icon-casey-kasem/

• Like 3
20 hours ago, Intheblue said:

Schizophrenia is one of the most common reasons a person would be put in a conservatorship.

Could Britney be schizophrenic ? It would make everything add up to be honest !

Very sad ... and playing so many roles as a child definitely would play a factor 

Schizophrenia doesn't mean person needs to be in a cship. It is managable. Ppl can have a job, can have a life, they can manage themselves. Not every1 with that illness need cship. 

• Like 5
11 minutes ago, Chester said:

If you think Britney never being able to speak for herself, go out with friends, choose her friends or have he own mother whom she’s on better terms with than her actual conservator abusive father  is warranted even after she’s shown us how unhappy she is with the situation - kindly shut up

Maybe they are on better terms, :ineedthetruth: cuz her mom has no say in Britney's life? 

49 minutes ago, Chester said:

Please don’t talk about mental disorders you don’t understand. And don’t diagnose someone you don’t even know personally.

There’s not a single reason to believe Britney, out of all mental disorders, has Schizophrenia, which can leave you in need of a cship but can also be very manageable. It’s still hard to live with though of course.

Here in my country Cships were revamped a long time ago. You still have someone that acts like as a guardian but it’s nothing like what Britney’s situation looks like. And when you’re mentally not totally confused and absent minded you have a say in everything that happens to you as long as your life isn’t at stake and you always have the right to speak for yourself and demand a new “guardian”. For example, I have a guardian and I see mine twice a month.

Britney might not be like she used to be but that can easily be explained by the fact that she’s been isolated  for the past 11 years and medicated against her will. 

Like the fact alone that Jamie requested a cship for dementia which later on got taken off the records and it’s something she very evidently doesn’t have should tell you enough that this whole “she’s so sick she will die without us” talk is bullshit.

earlier I said we don’t know the truth and we don’t know Britney’s mental well being. That is obviously still the case. But I don’t believe for a second she actually needs a cship controlling her to the degree of a prisoner. There are other options that are much less controlling and would actually help her get better.

i honestly don’t understand how anyone, after everything we found out about the corruption and horrible treatment of Britney by her team, can sit here and say “well maybe it’s needed”. 

If you think Britney never being able to speak for herself, go out with friends, choose her friends or have he own mother whom she’s on better terms with than her actual conservator abusive father  is warranted even after she’s shown us how unhappy she is with the situation - kindly shut up.

and whoever told the media to say Britney is totally fine with her situation needs to go **** themselves. She is not and I wanna know how you’re able to sleep at night.

Well said Mr.

• Like 1

To those still commenting on The Blast's latest article: she didn't say she's fine. Jamie said she was able but unwilling to go, her lawyer said she had no objections to the new conservator, The Blast "translated" it as "see? She's fine with the conservatorship!"

Dishonest source or just a dishonest article? Shucks.

• Like 5

Even if Britney does have mental problems it doesn’t cater for her life to be so controlled and manipulated by her own father! Who uses her kids as ammunition to use against her to keep him in power. Although Jamie is the face of the c-ship it’s pretty clear who runs everything from behind the scenes I.e Lou, the lawyers etc. 

But if she really did need this c-ship then give it to her mum who actually cares and loves her daughter. It’s always been clear that Britney doesn’t really have a good relationship with her dad and it’s been like that for years.

I don’t have high hopes for this hearing I think this whole thing is going to go on in Jamie’s favour once again and she’s trapped for another 10 years :disappointed:

• Like 4

Guys I have a conspiracy theory on my mind lately:

What if the prematurely dead doctor was behind the 'Britney's truth' account? The doctor died on the 24th of August, the last 'Britney's truth' post was on the 22nd. The doctor must have known Britney situation very well, and that account sounds very insightful. He could have been moved by Britney's good heart and thus tried to help her with the account, He got caught, and then you know how it finishes... In one post britney's truth says 'I am trying to protect my increasingly fragile privacy' referred to himself.

I know I am reaching too far, but is not too surreal on my opinion. 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Britney is honest and real, but I do genuinely believe she would voice her opinions on what is happening, I mean, she used to write letters about everything going on in her life and post them to her website.

Yeah it’s such a huge difference once she got Larry out and she was so candid and open about everything even her feelings. I was surprised how honest she was but I love it. I remember always logging on every day to read her blogs, she speaks so eloquently but normal, she doesn’t come off as a bimbo nor pretentious. I remember she used to read comments and I think interacted on the forums. A lot of people compliment her on how she knows her audience well and knows what her fans wants, seems to me she is more than capable to run her own life and her own businesses because all the choices she made have elevated the “Britney spears brand”.

I think one of her blogs she talked about how relieved she was to be free and having know management and begin sharing ideas of how she wanted her career to be. I thought it was sweet she let us in on her creative process and this was before all these celebs pretending to care and be relatable. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it’s such a huge difference once she got Larry out and she was so candid and open about everything even her feelings. I was surprised how honest she was but I love it. I remember always logging on every day to read her blogs, she speaks so eloquently but normal, she doesn’t come off as a bimbo nor pretentious. I remember she used to read comments and I think interacted on the forums. A lot of people compliment her on how she knows her audience well and knows what her fans wants, seems to me she is more than capable to run her own life and her own businesses because all the choices she made have elevated the “Britney spears brand”.

I think one of her blogs she talked about how relieved she was to be free and having know management and begin sharing ideas of how she wanted her career to be. I thought it was sweet she let us in on her creative process and this was before all these celebs pretending to care and be relatable. 

That’s so true... but it was all before 2010. 

after 2008 she was totally guarded, but seemed to still be herself (FTR) bit sad and depressed, but still normal

after 2010 something started to change and she became this other person. She is more and more feeding into the stereotype everybody had of her. This baby  pink loving southern girl airhead that loves Jesus with the squeaky voice. And her instagram is also going in that direction...

This just  wasn’t  her (or the idea I had of her) it seems like they broke her and tried to mold her into something she is not :/

sorry but to me it seems she isn’t herself anymore. I don’t know who this new persona is

• Like 6
1 minute ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

That’s so true... but it was all before 2010. 

after 2008 she was totally guarded, but seemed to still be herself (FTR) bit sad and depressed, but still normal

after 2010 something started to change and she became this other person. She is more and more feeding into the stereotype everybody had of her. This baby  pink loving southern girl airhead that loves Jesus with the squeaky voice. And her instagram is also going in that direction...

This just didn’t seem to be her, it seemed they broke her and tried to mold her into something she is not :/

sorry but to me it seems she isn’t herself anymore. I don’t know who this new persona is

Exactly, which is why I hardly believe anything. I mean all the things she said in the past if they are really her opinions or her team feeding her lines. I mean that’s what they were doing for X factor. They make it a big deal how she doesn’t like people or gets anxiety around people but it seems it’s them that have the problem not her. So many times she tries to sign or pose for a few photos and her team is always shooing her away. I never doubted she cares about the fans her decisions have always been with her audience in mind while team b has a 1950s version of what her fans like. Which means they don’t think gays exists hence the many candy sugary feminine scents because that’s what girls like right?

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

Exactly, which is why I hardly believe anything. I mean all the things she said in the past if they are really her opinions or her team feeding her lines. I mean that’s what they were doing for X factor. They make it a big deal how she doesn’t like people or gets anxiety around people but it seems it’s them that have the problem not her. So many times she tries to sign or pose for a few photos and her team is always shooing her away. I never doubted she cares about the fans her decisions have always been with her audience in mind while team b has a 1950s version of what her fans like. Which means they don’t think gays exists hence the many candy sugary feminine scents because that’s what girls like right?

Do you think she was always This way, but just branded by her team?

if she ok with cship why should she went to court and asked for more freedoms. and now they like she is ok with that. she might be ok with financial one. ok u can leave that one. but personal one-she is capable of going on stage and pretend singing why is she portayed as incapacitated. that is a simple logic. u don't have to have a lawyer degree to realise that. r they really thinking ppl r this stupid. i mean come on. this looks like bs and always was. Britney may have disorder that is fine-the question is -that disorder stops her making her own care? if so u don't really need to have cship to say ur own daughter to take pills or make an intervention or whatever if she really goes back on track. but look she has kids and she is been stable for years. i don't know the inside but for me she is pretty fine  can go to a vacation and beach -alone-with no1 giving her spoon to eat. i mean she can take care of herself she doesnt need personal ship. but we'll see that judge opinion-and if she still thinks Britney needs that so then there shouldn't be anymore music or tours cause incapacitaded ppl with dimentia can''t do this stuff. so they better stop playing us . we're not this dumb. we can read and can understand. i am not buying any Britney music in near future if they still going to get her under that personal slavery. lies beneath the lies. even Britneys instagram says they don't give her to be herself-human nature

• Like 2