#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

they are being investigated , they can not be busy thinking about a "comeback" , based on what was said even her contracts are going to be investigated and they talked about Domination, this happened after Britney talked about trade secrets, they better keep it on the low .

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

that's to f**ked up, they are adding fuel to the fire, crazy how stupid they can be 

That's okay. The fans know what's up now. It'll never be the same and they know it.

I just hope they back off before we have to fully destroy them. :jj:

• Like 1
5 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

That video doesnt negate the need of a cship tho. You are not her doctor or psychiatrist stop acting like you know her personally. There is a reason she asked for her medical stuff to be in private in court. 

I agree that britney deserves a chance to be out of the Cship but let's not act like we know what her medical situation is. Mental illnesses are complicated.

I understand what you’re saying, but she cannot drive alone or even speak on the phone without being controlled. No, I do not know her personally, but there are people and celebs that act FAR worse than she ever has or will and they are not controlled like this. 

I’m simply saying Britney deserves complete freedom and happiness!!!

• Like 5
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

Conservatorsgips are for elder people or people who can't work or function. And honestly what crazy thing has she ever done? Shaving her head? Having messy hair? She was never a candidate for a conservatorship. If that was the case half of the celebrities would be conservatees :cackling:

Stuff like what you are saying are hurting people who are in a c-ship. It's not just for elder people or really handicapped people. There are lots of functioning people in c-ships, who can't get any other help than that. 

• Like 2
54 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

I suspect that Robin was brought in to replace Jamie after Britney started to balk at being followed by Jamie every moment of every day.

I am 99% sure Robin was referred to as Jamie's girlfriend in 2008 and there were pics of them holding hands but I cannot find that article to save my life.  

12 minutes ago, One Kiss From You said:

OMG REALLY? :o

Σχετική εικόνα

Is this Loucifer behind the power couple lol? :toocute:

I know what pic your talking about but can't find it anywhere i remember Jordan main paging it back in the day. It was the first time we had ever saw Robin. She and Jamie were eating alone at a restaurant and the paps took pics through the window. reports were she was his girlfriend we didn't have her name or info at the time. 

• Like 2
21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I am 99% sure Robin was referred to as Jamie's girlfriend in 2008 and there were pics of them holding hands but I cannot find that article to save my life.  

Even if she wasn't his girlfriend, it's clear the Tri-Star team has had their hooks into Jamie since 2008.

He's being manipulated.

• Like 7
1 hour ago, chizwhiz said:

although it wasn’t the main reason ticket sales were concerning. I checked the following two weeks after opening night and less than 20 tickets were booked some nights. You can’t blame a show that’s had no promotion though. 

Ticket sales were never a concern

You folks were calling the show a flop waay too early like in November and December.  I had said that more tickets were going sell late Jan leading up to Showtime because she would've done promo.

• Like 4