#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

57 minutes ago, jennyj said:

Who cares though? JLo's current makeup and stylist isn't even that great and makes her look older than when she goes more natural. Britney has had way more better stylists in the past, so that's the least of our worries lol.

Hope Brit (or I guess Jamie until she's out of the C-Ship) sues that ***** lol

All of Britney’s Glory promo looks from Private Show to the Billboard Awards to the VMA’s to Slumber Party to the UK interviews... That was all JLo’s team.

She looked phenomenal.

But Lou hasn’t resigned yet first of all so no need for alarm and second, there are other great stylists in the world.... I just hope Britney can find them when she cuts Lou lol.

23 hours ago, summer2summer said:

The mastermind behind the conservatorship . That one that controls Britney's social media , controls jamie spears , Larry rudolph . Has a gay therapy conversion (camps) "companies". Money under "Britney" 's name has been "donated" to such companies and we're talking half millions and above here . 

She has also been allegedly stalking Britney IN PERSON according to sam lutfi . Sending Britney weird gifts to "heal her" saying that britney's possessed with demons. 

So yeah . Basically , she's been cashing in on millions for 11 years , controlling a popstar's life to the core , not allowing her to even own a phone and also controlling people around britney whom essentially work for her and are paid to shut up . 

omg, I just watched that tarot reading video after 84 years, I'm almost crying of how accurate it is :haha: how did he know? :idkney:

Didn't know if this belonged in this thread or already posted but I follow the NSYNC thread on lipstick alley one of the girls posted her experience at the MMC30 event and she stated one of the things that were auctioned off was to be Britneys guest at her Broadway musical. It was auctioned off for 9-10k.

So I guess it's safe to say they are following through with that :jj:

• Like 7
1 hour ago, really really cool guy said:

It's not just censorship. The candids strategy worked and now fans have calmed down because Britney looks great and "free".

Team cship paid for those pics to give the fans what they want so they can forget about #freebritney and move on. 

You might be right but it goes to show that britney is  probably also going along with it. So, hopefully that means she believes that things are moving forward in a positive direction for her. Not saying that it is, but we can hope. They wouldn’t allow her to be papped every day if they thought she might do something disruptive.

• Like 2
On 5/18/2019 at 10:05 PM, ClaudiaDC said:

she is psychologically affected by the attacks on the internet.”  

Bet this witch never gave 2 ***** about how she was personally psychologically affecting Britney these past 11 years but now the internet is being mean to her so she’s going back to hell where she came from like a slapped ***** :whitneyshade: good riddance you old hag :cigney: also why can’t she just pray her stress away like most good Christians? :rlynow: her Jordan River baptism didn’t upgrade her prayers to 5g strength? :rlynow:

• Like 3
2 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This is literally 2007 . I swear while watching it i felt like im gonna see Britney with black hair , blue blouse and ripped fishnets and stained collar . It's crazy . 

Do you guys think this taylor's doing? Like she's all " Britney go out gorl , geg some dinner with sam go to restaurants have SOME FUN GORL the kids are at kevin's" and then goes and calls up tmz and x17? And since when x17 is a thing? I bet on my unruptured colon it's a ploy before september. 

Yes :rlynow: also x17 where the iconic “go to light and see Jesus” video came from. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Britneyarmy8 said:

i heard she is hotter in person

is that true

She is unbelievably GORGEOUS in person. Back in the day she was obviously a living doll, but as she's gotten older it's insane how breathtakingly beautiful she is. At the last POM show before the hiatus I was front row & when she came out I was in awe. She really is the same beautiful Britney she's always been even with her fun stuff, & seeing her glow in these candids is amazing

• Like 7
3 hours ago, Shrekney said:

I’m gonna get downvoted to hell for this but w/e. suck my *** :smokney: White House is asking for instances where you’ve experienced censorship on social media (which is a very real thing, I’ve been banned from Twitter and FB multiple times in the past years for posting right wing memes and yes they’re private companies and don’t have to adhere to the 1st Amendment but once users account for literally 1/3 of the human population stuff starts to get Orwellian eerily fast) and I submitted screens of the censorship we were all facing on Instagram in regards to the hashtags (especially the Miley Cyrus video that was being censored from hashtag searches) so if your not obsessed with hating the President no matter what he does I advise y’all to share your stories and screens too where Twitter and Instagram censored us (with the help of team B’s $$$) to help put a stop to this Orwellian nightmare. I wanna laugh at people who are barely waking up to the fact that CNN and Twitter are literally propaganda machines but I relate to that frustration too well and it’s not cool. It sucks waking up to seeing your accounts suspended or flat out deleted. Whether it’s a Britney account or right-wing one. We’re not f**king China and someone needs to do something about it. 

https://whitehouse.typeform.com/to/Jti9QH

and tbh, I feel they’d listen to our case more bc it’s not an instance of political bias, rather payola from team B. But I’m just being hopeful here. :hideous:

This!!! PREACH!!!! Let's do this, everyone :badthoughts:

• Like 2