#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, toysoldier88 said:

Queen xtina spilling the tea since 1999:byetina:

Xtina was too busy trying to be Britney 2.0 in 1999 to spill tea back then.

I never said her intentions were pure... We all know she holds resentment for being second best.

She got it right one time lol. And I bet she was still trying to be shady, but happened to be correct in that one instance when her phone calls were being rejected. :schoolingtime:

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, CrystalDorris said:

Someone back up exhale plz. ?

Loud? Exhale's too busy defending lou ******* cuz i said she's worse than ****** . They're getting their daily doses of candids , lou ****** gave them what they wanted "Britney laughing while out with a fake iphone in her hands" .  

7 hours ago, ubritney said:

Britney might be the one tipping them off. And for once, maybe she’s the one using them and not the other way around to push her agenda. Girl has been looking free of flaws and is answering questions, looking happy and radiant. That’s very good for her image and her case!

I agree, it's clear that she considers this new attention by the paparazzi beneficial, and that she is using it to change the narrative on her capacities to handle it and her general state of health. By looking good, happy and in control she makes it hard for people to believe she is this fragile unstable mental patient her team wants us to believe she is. All these videos and photo ops came right after TMZ kept reporting she was in a bad place and Larry saying that she wouldn't perform again. She clearly uses these opportunities to prove them wrong and to show that she is happy with what the freebritney movement has started.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, summer2summer said:

This is literally 2007 . I swear while watching it i felt like im gonna see Britney with black hair , blue blouse and ripped fishnets and stained collar . It's crazy . 

Do you guys think this taylor's doing? Like she's all " Britney go out gorl , geg some dinner with sam go to restaurants have SOME FUN GORL the kids are at kevin's" and then goes and calls up tmz and x17? And since when x17 is a thing? I bet on my unruptured colon it's a ploy before september. 

Paparazzis follow trends and polemics, rn Britney is kinda hot media gossip, so if they get some juice statement, pic, or anything from her they will sell it a very high price, so no, Taylor doesn't need to call them, they follow business opportunities.  

• Like 2

Okay so let’s see

Larry fired? Check

A guy named Sam in Britney’s life? Check

Paparazzi following her everywhere? Check

Britney going out more? Check

Britney entering a mental health facility?check

We just need brunetteney and a blackout 2.0 and this will be 2007 all over again.

• Like 9
3 hours ago, smouthwick said:

Wasn't trying to stir up drama.  I only want people to know what conservatorships are.   Apologies.

Speaking about conservatorshps, there's a new article from the Blast:

"Britney Spears‘ team appears to be changing their tune on when the star will be back on the stage because they’re ready to get back into action as soon as Spears and her doctors make it clear she’s ready to work. Sources in Britney’s camp tell The Blast, her music management team, including Larry Rudolph, are ready and willing to help get the star back to performing condition and are ready to begin work ASAP.

We’re told the biggest hurdle to getting Britney back to performing would be getting her medically cleared by her doctors. But once she gets cleared, she could begin performing immediately … if she wanted. The views being expressed by her team are much different than reported earlier this week, when Rudolph allegedly said Britney may never perform again. We’re told the longtime manager was severely taken out of context, and he believes Britney could, and will perform, as soon as she’s healthy.

Interestingly enough, since the erroneous article and quote was circulated, Britney has been on the offensive, posting videos and even appearing in public with boyfriend Sam Asghari to make it clear she’s far from done in the music biz.

We’re told the moves by Britney are not in defiance of her team or Rudolph, but rather a message to her fans to let them know she’ll be back soon.

As we reported, Britney Spears has been ordered to undergo an evaluation to determine whether she’s fit to gain some more freedoms in her daily life. At the same time, the judge in her conservatorship has ordered a probate court investigator to take a hard look at the team in place, and decide whether all the moving parts are in the best interest of Britney.

We’re told once the court process cools down, including the evaluations and investigations, and Britney is medically cleared, she will be able to focus on the next move she wants to make in her career.

However, our source stressed that all the moves made will be on Britney’s terms."

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-stage-return/

I definitely think Britney should perform again, but only after the conservatorship's investigation/uncovering.  There are things that need to be exposed first.

(And a break was absolutely necessary because she simply couldn't do 'back to back' residencies with roughly the same type of show; just no)

It's tough because I would like to see Britney continue her professional career; she's probably very excited about the Britney musical, for instance and technically Larry had something to do with it but her handlers have to be investigated at the very least.

• Like 8