#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

4 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Do they really think fans are gonna come watch her perform if the c-ship is still in place? I wouldn't even consider it. I'm honestly curious as to what percentage of us will still be willing to support her music and shows if it doesn't end.

the fans that aren't in the loop, and General public, probably a lot less ticket sells, but i'm sure they would still be able to turn a profit enough to line their pockets with unfortunately... :sickofu:

11 minutes ago, Halaut17 said:

the fans that aren't in the loop, and General public, probably a lot less ticket sells, but i'm sure they would still be able to turn a profit enough to line their pockets with unfortunately... :sickofu:

I feel that way too and it pisses me off to no end.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, David Rose said:

Do they really think fans are gonna come watch her perform if the c-ship is still in place? I wouldn't even consider it. I'm honestly curious as to what percentage of us will still be willing to support her music and shows if it doesn't end.

Remember Larry said ‘this would be good for when they re-launch Vegas’ Before locking her up in a hospital. He’s absolutely vile! 

I wont be supporting anything until she is free.

• Like 9
46 minutes ago, David Rose said:

I feel like (sadly) only a small portion of her fans are actively fighting the conservatorship and raising awareness for her freedom. Casual fans and the general public will still purchase tickets and even curious people will too since her name is out there again. It wouldn’t surprise me if her next tour/residency sells more than POM. 

• Like 4

I don't know, her popularity has been declining for years with the general public and fans. Losing the fans in the loop that have consistently been supportive her entire career, they might actually see it's not going to work anymore. Especially if they cancelled Domination because of ticket sales.

But then again, the general public is stupid. All they need is one TMZ report saying Britney is the best shes ever been and is happy to be under the conservatorship and announce the new residency.. :decisions:

• Like 4

She never needed the conservatorship. She needed loving and trustworthy people in her life that actually care about her and not her money.

It's clear that the people before and after the conservatorship never had her best interest in mind. Both sides used her for their own fame and exploited the relationships they had with her. Kevin, Alli, Sam Lufti, Adnan are no better than Jamie, Lou, Larry, Andrew.

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, are we really entertaining this theory at this point, after everything we've seen?

I think it's very clear that was the least of their concerns.

It's hard to tell whats true. I don't really believe the medication story about it being cancelled because she didnt want to take medicine. Especially if those issues were occurring months prior to Domination.... why even take the chance at starting a new residency all if was starting to be out of control?

I really don't believe they would take the chance of being sued by MGM. I doubt there was anything in the contract about being able to cancel it due to mental health or the conservators health. I'm sure never even openly admitted to anything about Britneys health besides insurance for possible injury.

It's hard to keep up with whats true, what was openly admitted and what was exposed by other sources. Aren't they still saying it was cancelled because of Jamies colon surgery?

• Like 2
53 minutes ago, The Greatest Show said:

Maybe she was able to do thise things because of the conservatorship? 

Conservatorsgips are for elder people or people who can't work or function. And honestly what crazy thing has she ever done? Shaving her head? Having messy hair? She was never a candidate for a conservatorship. If that was the case half of the celebrities would be conservatees :cackling:

• Like 6
2 hours ago, Steel Magnolia said:

She's far from "just her assistant." 

I believe her to be a "life coach" who is there to monitor B's every move. She's Lou Taylor's right-hand woman.

Yes. On britneys Birthday in 2016 there are photos from her getting a cake and having a tea party at her home and Robin is in all the pictures.

Also when she was on tour in Europe last year and she’s seen going to a car with Sam. Robin runs over and opens the door for Britney and takes a gift from a fan. 

For someone that works for her accountant it’s f’in weird to say the least. 

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, Avatar said:

It's hard to tell whats true. I don't really believe the medication story about it being cancelled because she didnt want to take medicine. Especially if those issues were occurring months prior to Domination.... why even take the chance at starting a new residency all if was starting to be out of control?

I really don't believe they would take the chance of being sued by MGM. I doubt there was anything in the contract about being able to cancel it due to mental health or the conservators health. I'm sure never even openly admitted to anything about Britneys health besides insurance for possible injury.

It's hard to keep up with whats true, what was openly admitted and what was exposed by other sources. Aren't they still saying it was cancelled because of Jamies colon surgery?

Well, among the million narratives, there is the one about they cancelling Domination as a punishment to Britney, or that Britney cancelled it herself because they weren't listening to her and then they checked her into that facility. Other narratives including Larry's talked about she being in danger because she stopped taking the medicines, but none of them, even the rumors, have talked about ticket sales.

I mean, if they went as far as to sign this new residency, I don't think they would've stopped with the idea just because the shows weren't sold out. She was still getting paid independently of how many tickets were sold. If any, it would've been MGM who cancelled mid-residency if sales didn't increase.

I think the last thing they (team cship) wanted was to create all this controversy by cancelling the show. It would've been ideal for them to just keep at the same pace as POM the previous years without anyone questioning anything.

• Like 5
21 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I mean, are we really entertaining this theory at this point, after everything we've seen?

I think it's very clear that was the least of their concerns.

although it wasn’t the main reason ticket sales were concerning. I checked the following two weeks after opening night and less than 20 tickets were booked some nights. You can’t blame a show that’s had no promotion though. 

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Well, among the million narratives, there is the one about they cancelling Domination as a punishment to Britney, or that Britney cancelled it herself because they weren't listening to her and then they checked her into that facility. Other narratives including Larry's talked about she being in danger because she stopped taking the medicines, but none of them, even the rumors, have talked about ticket sales.

I mean, if they went as far as to sign this new residency, I don't think they would've stopped with the idea just because the shows weren't sold out. She was still getting paid independently of how many tickets were sold. If any, it would've been MGM who cancelled mid-residency if sales didn't increase.

I think the last thing they (team cship) wanted was to create all this controversy by cancelling the show. It would've been ideal for them to just keep at the same pace as POM the previous years without anyone questioning anything.

You're right.

And they definitely didn't consider how invested fans are in her personal life.

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

although it wasn’t the main reason ticket sales were concerning. I checked the following two weeks after opening night and less than 20 tickets were booked some nights. You can’t blame a show that’s had no promotion though. 

but was it really up to B's team to cancel it? I understand she was getting paid a fixed amount per night, no matter how many tickets were sold. MGM should've been the one worried about it, I believe.

10 minutes ago, chizwhiz said:

Yes. On britneys Birthday in 2016 there are photos from her getting a cake and having a tea party at her home and Robin is in all the pictures.

Also when she was on tour in Europe last year and she’s seen going to a car with Sam. Robin runs over and opens the door for Britney and takes a gift from a fan. 

For someone that works for her accountant it’s f’in weird to say the least. 

I suspect that Robin was brought in to replace Jamie after Britney started to balk at being followed by Jamie every moment of every day.

• Like 2