#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

I dont think she is bipolar. She was “joking” about being one in Britney jean. If she really was, that statement would never make it into the documentary (her team).

idk, i always thought because i love her that she is just ok. However, there must be something. I think whatever it is, it must really got triggered after her two close- one 2 one births and after her divorce, leaving her probably with  postpartum depression, then mere depression combined with a type of  social anxiety. But all these are just assumptions. Hope one day she really speaks!

• Like 1
22 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Obviously the first two are metaphores :bedtime:

But the ruin her life part , i actually mean . I like how you guys are talking Lou's situation lightly . Imagine if this was beyonce , the hive would literally show up at her house and rip her heart and eat it . But us , no we take it easy and let her suffer :mj:

She's responsible for everything and she can get away with it all very easy if we don't HATE her harder. 

I promise if I had a way to contact her I would end her life with my words. I do things like that.

9 hours ago, colormefresh said:

All of Britney’s Glory promo looks from Private Show to the Billboard Awards to the VMA’s to Slumber Party to the UK interviews... That was all JLo’s team.

She looked phenomenal.

But Lou hasn’t resigned yet first of all so no need for alarm and second, there are other great stylists in the world.... I just hope Britney can find them when she cuts Lou lol.

She looked ridiculously over done. As with j lo britney looks better and younger without a ton of makeup. Private show is the worst example. She looked great but also barely looked like herself. 

23 hours ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Title of this thread is killing me because it looks half between "Resigns" and "Re-signs (new contract)"

Hope it gets edited asap :airpls::tifflmao:

I read it it like re sing.

And I was like... She used to sing? ...and now she’s making her own comeback and re-singing?

Let my guess some sort of Christian rock.

:decisions:

• Like 1

Side note that sounds like the most genuine thing to have come out of her mouth in 10 years.  A lot of the times I can feel britneys anxiety through the screen but I don’t know maybe it was having her family there she seemed relaxed and like herself and not fake or awkward and like she wasn’t told what to say. 

• Like 4

Larry just needs to go he’s a crap manager he was fired twice by Britney! And I hope she fires him for good this time. He’s a leech who deserves to be in jail with the rest of them. 

I wont be supporting anything until britney is free  and under new management and she is fully behind her work. 

So gtfo Larry Lou and Jamie cause we are done with you :bedtime:

• Like 1
41 minutes ago, Dhl818 said:

Also how does this ***** think she’s going to a heaven ?☠️??‍♂️

These kind of people are very much f**ked up in the head, sis. They always work on the basis they're doing something for a 'greater good', that will in return reward them with heaven. That's either it or she's plain evil and just puts up the christian image to 'dilute' her heal intentions on it :mhm:

3 hours ago, The Greatest Show said:

That video doesnt negate the need of a cship tho. You are not her doctor or psychiatrist stop acting like you know her personally. There is a reason she asked for her medical stuff to be in private in court. 

I agree that britney deserves a chance to be out of the Cship but let's not act like we know what her medical situation is. Mental illnesses are complicated.

She's been performing and releasing stuff for years. She's not someone who should be under a conservatorship.

• Like 8