#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

8 hours ago, xkhingx said:

Okay so let’s see

Larry fired? Check

A guy named Sam in Britney’s life? Check

Paparazzi following her everywhere? Check

Britney going out more? Check

Britney entering a mental health facility?check

We just need brunetteney and a blackout 2.0 and this will be 2007 all over again.

WAIT WHAT?? :badgirl: was Larry fired?:pumped:

1 hour ago, MX3 said:

what was e-mailmypussy posting on twitter to get suspended? just facts and receipts about the c-ship??? did they have a lot of followers?

Music. I've said this a thousand times, guys, its why Twitter accounts keep being suspended. They are using old tweets with copyrighted music to suspend users. emailmypussy admitted yesterday that they had been trying all week to have her suspended for this.

Anyway, she's back. outtathispussy.

• Like 9
On 5/19/2019 at 12:46 PM, alienatedNey said:

She keeps on slaying us.

Normally she looks like she just woke up and doesnt give a ****.

But now look at her and these latest candids - her hair, face, no RacoonNey, outfit, SMILE AND LOOKING HAPPY - everything is on point.

I'm starting to really believe that she's doing this to show that she is not mentally disturbed like what her team is claiming. :unreal:

I CANT BREATHE :airpls:

I thought about this too. I feel like she rebelled the only way she knew how to do in that conservatorship. If they say she us unable to take care of herself and needs guidiance, she showed us that she wasnt guided to well lol now where her chance of freedom shines through, she starts to wirk it and glow❤❤❤ I hoooope that is the case!!! :hiii:

• Like 1
  • Super Mods
14 hours ago, toysoldier88 said:

Well this is happening because she's actually going out for once... She doesn't seem to be bothered that much tho so I hope she's enjoying her nights with sam:jj:

True, I’m sure she’ll rather deal with the paps and get to live life than being couped up in a mental facility.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, onyx09 said:

I know what pic your talking about but can't find it anywhere i remember Jordan main paging it back in the day. It was the first time we had ever saw Robin. She and Jamie were eating alone at a restaurant and the paps took pics through the window. reports were she was his girlfriend we didn't have her name or info at the time. 

I don't know why but i really want to see the pics! :idkney:

2 hours ago, jordeezy said:

Yes, thats her.  I remember seeing them holding hands and thinking Jamie was dating Miley Cyrus' mother at first - to me, Robin looks a lot like Miley's mom with darker hair. 

She does! :umomg:

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha: omg I wish this was real but this must be a Britney fan right? :idkney: :blol:

More than likely, but it's not going to make Tristar look good for anyone checking Glassdoor, either way. :hahaha: (Though, I've heard that their reputation is pretty **** in Hollywood as it is.)

• Like 6