#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

26 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Yes, but they're getting suspended on the grounds of the rights of the music.

what could be the reason behind Robin's account getting suspended though? :idkney: 

plus they must be very into it, because if it's because of music, shouldn't they just remove the post and maybe get a warning? how did they do to get them automatically suspended? or it's different than Facebook? 

2 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

what could be the reason behind Robin's account getting suspended though? :idkney: 

plus they must be very into it, because if it's because of music, shouldn't they just remove the post and maybe get a warning? how did they do to get them automatically suspended? or it's different than Facebook? 

Maybe they are even working with Twitter, they did it with Instagram to ban #MileyCyrus

• Like 1
16 hours ago, summer2summer said:

Do you guys think this taylor's doing? Like she's all " Britney go out gorl , geg some dinner with sam go to restaurants have SOME FUN GORL the kids are at kevin's" and then goes and calls up tmz and x17? And since when x17 is a thing? I bet on my unruptured colon it's a ploy before september. 

This tbh, all of the sudden many paparazzi appear out of nowhere... 2k13-2k18 was never like this. This is obviously her team's doing.

I'm starting to think that perhaps she didn't have anything.. I mean, what's the craziest thing she did back in 08?? :gtfo: like seriously.. I guess some of it might allude to being bipolar or schizo but IMO any 20 year old under that kind of stress, scrutiny and pressure would break like that.. I can see myself doing every single thing she did back then, trolling the paps, talking in an english accent, shaving my head, crying on the streets.. pretty much all of it was completely reasonable.. the craziest thing she did was the umbrella thing which might signify a manic episode at most (yes, I realise manic episodes are experienced by bipolar people I just don't know what else to describe / call it and a manic episode is the closest thing I can come up with).. perhaps she is bipolar but she definitely did not and still does not need a conservatorship, period, end of story.. heck, I would argue that the conservatorship is what actually caused most of her issues (anxiety, depression, etc.).. also, I wouldn't be surprised if the meds she was put on (FF era was no joke) have deteriorated her mental state past the point of no return, which is tragic if true.. :icant2:

• Like 2
50 minutes ago, BSfemme said:

Dunno if this has been cmmented but I noticed Sam takes Britney to the driving seat while Britney asks: is this the car? lmao how did they even get there then?

The camera noises are SO ANNOYING in this omg, can you blame her for her breakdown in 2007, honestly?

• Like 3