#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I just woke up to these paparazzi videos and honestly my weekend could not start better.

I feel like she absolutely knows how much we support her and it is giving her life. She looks incredible and although you can tell she’s super nervous she seems confident and feisty.

Media are turning too, they start to realize they were being played and that something is off with her team. 

Well TMZ (her team) is changing the narrative to prove that she's better off in a conservatorship and to counter the allegations she's in a cage. 

it's a fine line to keep her in the conservatorship and deem her unstable but still allow her freedoms that it's not restricting her private life.

don't be fooled. 

• Like 1
33 minutes ago, I Always Sing Live said:

@Chaoscontrol, who is Jeff?? am I ******** for not knowing?? :forkit:

23 minutes ago, samwoods321 said:

Ffs, who is Jeff. This place is so blink and you will miss something... Or in my case sleep for 12 hours and miss something 

her PR guy

7 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

oOtc2.gif

maxresdefault.jpg

tumblr_mdwh7zbqDE1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

Britney+Spears+Jeff+Raymond+Britney+Spea

tumblr_n1zb8lMHjS1qdcxoeo1_500.gif

0143.jpg

NVLVS105-1019_2018_022515_hd.jpg

• Like 1
5 hours ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Shade room has been giving her so much love lately.  They also posted the "Scream" dance and loads of positive comments were left.  Love it in all this bullshit.

Lol they have been here & there but they were shady posting that scream video. the comments were atrocious all talking about being on crack cuz of how fast & off beat she was ??‍♂️ 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Damon said:

The nerve to say "it doesn't restrict her in her day-to-day life" but then say that she, as a 37 year old woman, wants to buy an iPhone with her own hard-earned money and they've forbidden it. They've forbidden a 37 year old mother of two to CHOOSE HERSELF WHAT PHONE SHE BUYS WITH HER OWN MONEY. I f**king hate all of these c*nts around her. I really do. 

Now we know for sure though the iPhone she sometimes carries around is a plant from her team. 

I wonder though, why would the judge forbid her as well of owning an iPhone? Like for Christ’s sake...She is mentally capable of going on world tours, record albums, Vegas residency, etc...But she is too crazy to own a stupid iPhone? 

• Like 7
9 minutes ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Now we know for sure though the iPhone she sometimes carries around is a plant from her team. 

I wonder though, why would the judge forbid her as well of owning an iPhone? Like for Christ’s sake...She is mentally capable of going on world tours, record albums, Vegas residency, etc...But she is too crazy to own a stupid iPhone? 

For all we know we can't trust a bit we hear from TMZ. I doubt it was even brought up in court. ***** and forced mental facility were much more serious issues.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

We have given them so many hits on their site, they have a story everyday 

https://www.tmz.com/2019/05/18/britney-spears-conservatorship-free-movement-campaign/

New article 

Britney Spears may be in the eye of a social media firestorm, but her conservatorship is working 24/7 and it's business as usual.

Sources with knowledge of the conservatorship tell TMZ ... Britney and her dad, conservator Jamie Spears, talk at least 3 times a day, often at Britney's behest. There have been reports Britney and Lynne Spears have squeezed Jamie out of his daughter's life, but it's not the case. In fact, we're told she's actually calling him "more than usual."

As for how the conservatorship runs ... we're told it's the same way it's run for 11 years. Britney fills her day with massages, acupuncture, facials, hair appointments and caring for her 2 sons.

She's free to come and go as she pleases, with certain restrictions. Security follows Britney at all times, but they don't meddle unless there's a red flag. For example, we're told liquor stores are off limits. You'll recall, Britney had issues with alcohol back in 2008 when she went into a tailspin.

There are other restrictions that Britney doesn't like, but they're in place nonetheless and haven't changed. Most notably, she really wants an iPhone, but we're told Jamie has put the kibosh on that because of concerns over social media and people with ulterior motives contacting her. Britney has taken the issue up with the judge -- as recently as a week ago Friday -- but the judge sided with Jamie.

Britney and Kevin Federline still have 50/50 joint custody of their sons ... the actual time week-to-week has gone back-and-forth for various reasons, but the formal arrangement hasn't changed.

As one source put it, "Britney does what she wants. The conservatorship protects her, but with a few exceptions it doesn't restrict her in her day-to-day life."

And, Britney's pretty much living by herself. We're told Lynne left the house Thursday and is flying back to Louisiana today.

What a load of **** :cackling:

With regards to her team, there's a great chance that Britney herself probably wanted to do another residency but it never made sense to me to do it so soon after the first.

To me, it made more sense to have a year off or something and just live 'normal', including being a mom etc... and eventually come back to performing more motivated. 

Yeah, she didn't need to sell as much as the first but did fans really want to see a rehash of sorts of the first show??  Even if the show wasn't just an exact rehash of the first (But the rehearsals were 'basic' for the most part) and new things would be implemented, there needed to be some time away from the stage.

When she comes back, she has to come back more motivated with an overhaul of choreography, pre-recorded vocals/live singing new costuming/styling etc... 

And the best way to make that happen is after a long break from the stage.  I didn't see the motivation for Domination given the proximity to Piece of Me.

• Like 2