#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She’s taking her meds properly now, that’s why she’s back to normal. Remember she was on the brink of death when she refused to take her meds.

That was one of their 10 different stories. :byetina:

Is that the one where she doesn't trust her mom because she's only looking for her money, or the one where her dad begged her not to enter the facility because it would blow up the media? :thinkney:

• Like 2
Just now, PokemonSpears said:

Is that the one where she doesn't trust her mom because she's only looking for her money, or the one where her dad begged her not to enter the facility because it would blow up the media? :thinkney:

You: “I would like to go to a mental facility for my sanity”

Your conservator: “Please don’t do that! The media will go crazy!”

Lol that story is amusing. The judge will love that one.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

like the positive comments so they reach the top please lol. The shaderoom is ruthless 

Shade room has been giving her so much love lately.  They also posted the "Scream" dance and loads of positive comments were left.  Love it in all this bullshit.

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, CharlieBlue8 said:

Shade room has been giving her so much love lately.  They also posted the "Scream" dance and loads of positive comments were left.  Love it in all this bullshit.

Lol they have been here & there but they were shady posting that scream video. the comments were atrocious all talking about being on crack cuz of how fast & off beat she was ??‍♂️ 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, jokobitch said:

Lol they have been here & there but they were shady posting that scream video. the comments were atrocious all talking about being on crack cuz of how fast & off beat she was ??‍♂️ 

She was fast and off beat though. But I mean, it was good publicity overall.

39 minutes ago, Email My D said:

Where did he say this? 

If true Britney needs to send this loser a cease and desist, and yes I do learn alot from the real housewives. 

He knows his days are numbered so his trying to taint her name and make it seem like she's impossible to work with because of her mental state. Britney needs to shut this scum up. :useeinthis:

Can i have the email address to your D? :byetina:

• Like 4