#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

• Super Mods
On 5/16/2019 at 4:56 AM, Betty1994 said:

The paralegal may have Been lying, Larry could have said what he said and trying to find a silver lining. 

He may genuinely not Be involved and a yes man collecting a cheque with little influencer. Especially as Britney is managed by 2 people . 

Yeah but it sounds exactly what Larry would say though just like in that ABC special when he and Brit are in the car and he was raving how the duet with Madonna will help with the numbers and all that **** yet Britney was like it’s not about the sales, it’s about being cool. Not to mention he’s Jewish so thinking about money is in his blood.

• Love 1

some1 should tell him to shut up for good. he already did damage for her career by saying she might never perform again. and if she won't then that is her decision not smbdies speculation. she should fire him immediately. who gives interview to a trash like tmz. god that man is totally brainless i wonder how he been managing career of the biggest legend of the world

she looks very good. that fallen pap looks familiar to the 1 who made her photos out with Sam on easter. i still wonder if Britneys team called the paps to make her photos looking fresh and with Sam  cause they were a lot of speculation of him being paid to date her. i mean really dating Britney already is a dream come true , so that is probably just a rumor. paps saying u can make beautiful babies 1 day is kind of nice

• Like 1

Good to see her happy - this video only helps prove how much better she is doing and is only going to help her in ending this c-ship. 

Its totally destroys TMZ story of how she doing really bad :nynod:

The fact she says she’s loves us says something to because she knows about the movement so she properly is so thankful this all started :yesplease:

• Like 1