#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

19 minutes ago, colormefresh said:

She wants more kids and she’s pushing 40, so why not? She already did it with Kevin so.

If she’s out of the conservatorship, it’s worth it.

she can adopt and not pay some lazy leech for 18 years :raven:

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Dream With In a dream said:

I wonder if she even knows what goes on her socials?.. like sam obviously took that photo of her and him yesterday and sent it to her team? Is he corrupt and if he is? Does she even know he is? This is a mess :byetina:

Sam's case will be cleared after she is done with the cship i guess . We will see if he remains in the picture .

I personally don't trust him, him and his new savior cap , with his instagram captions.... last time a man was supposed to save Brit it was Jamie so he can keep his superman emojis , or "Protect" caption for now .

• Like 4
19 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

New Jamie company found 

2300 White Stallion LLC filed in 2018 

https://www.corporationwiki.com/p/349oao/2300-white-stallion-llc

The thing that bother me there is that the name is Britney OAK home address , hope it is just because he didn't have anymore inspiration to find a name after opening his 240957245 companies, and he won't find out this company own this place .

adding this one to the doc

• Like 6
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

True, but Sam is her true LOVE :jj:

Plus I want to see their babies. They’re both **** as hell. :jj:

There was a rumor that Sam is gay... Would make sense tbh, he looks more like a good friend of Britney than a potential husband. Maybe they act like they're in love for PR reasons?:xfactorlook:

Omg please don't downvote, I was not being mean. Peace

20 minutes ago, Nickey said:

There was a rumor that Sam is gay... Would make sense tbh, he looks more like a good friend of Britney than a potential husband. Maybe they act like they're in love for PR reasons?:xfactorlook:

giphy.gif

He doesn’t seem gay to me at all.

You just want him to be gay because you’d like to believe he’d slay your bussy.

• Like 4