#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, Chaoscontrol said:

You guys, I have to say it. I know he’s shitty, I know he’s (most likely) evil, and I know you think he’s ugly af but...... 

Hide contents

I think Jeff is handsome :wontcry:

Feel free to downvote, it’s what I deserve :tifftear:

You asked for it :byetina:

• Like 3
1 hour ago, colormefresh said:

I never knew he was her damn PR agent! I thought he was some assistant employed by Larry’s company - like Adam Leber was. Who left 4 years ago and we never knew he left... lol.

This whole saga gives me a migraine. :ohi:

Yeah that's what i thought too . He's just always widening his eyes every time she opens her mouth like she's gonna reveal something. I don't know if that's part of being PR . Do we see rihanna or mariah with a human side piece that watches their lips open then close , then hold her waist to move her around? 

If you're getting migraines , i feel like my colon is about to EXPLODE :riri:

• Like 4
Just now, summer2summer said:

Yeah that's what i thought too . He's just always widening his eyes every time she opens her mouth like she's gonna reveal something. I don't know if that's part of being PR . Do we see rihanna or mariah with a human side piece that watches their lips open then close , then hold her waist to move her around? 

If you're getting migraines , i feel like my colon is about to EXPLODE :riri:

I wanna dance till my colon aches

giphy.gif

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, f**knfurter said:

I was going to say, she didn't seem to react at all-- but no, she nods and even mumbles, "Yes" behind her hand. That's why he repeats it as a question.

Yes I noticed her saying yes behind her hand as well

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, she's driving to in-n-out, the story from January will repeat again :wendycry:

britney-spears-07.jpg

No but seriously, if she's supposed to be medicated to function, how is she even let to drive then? Isn't that more dangerous?

She seemed fine.

Hahaha, nice. No, really, I believe she told them: **** you, I'm done with this C (****) and I'm going to do what I want. If you tried to stop me I'm going to TELL ALL to the media, so **** off:bichpls:

• Like 7
16 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

omg, she's driving to in-n-out, the story from January will repeat again :wendycry:

britney-spears-07.jpg

No but seriously, if she's supposed to be medicated to function, how is she even let to drive then? Isn't that more dangerous?

She seemed fine.

She’s taking her meds properly now, that’s why she’s back to normal. Remember she was on the brink of death when she refused to take her meds.

That was one of their 10 different stories. :byetina:

• Like 6

Where did he say this? 

If true Britney needs to send this loser a cease and desist, and yes I do learn alot from the real housewives. 

He knows his days are numbered so his trying to taint her name and make it seem like she's impossible to work with because of her mental state. Britney needs to shut this scum up. :useeinthis:

• Like 4