#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

6 hours ago, colormefresh said:

She was fast and off beat though. But I mean, it was good publicity overall.

She's not even off beat. Her movements are a litle frantic but each punctuation is on the drum beat

• Like 1
55 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Surely the bodyguards don't stand in the bedroom with Brit and Sam though? Surely she could use Sam's phone? 

Imagine if Sam has to leave his phone with the bodyguard prior to sleeping with Brit... that'd be tragic...

This might seem weird but her situation reminds me of elephants from the circus...They chain them when they are babies, when they grow up they are strong enough to break the chains but because they have been trapped for so long and when they were babies they couldn’t escape, they are too indoctrinated to try to break free. Britney has probably been indoctrinated for so long that even if she has the opportunity to go online on Sam’s phone, she probably doesn’t that’s why she sometimes seems so clueless about what’s happening out in the world.

• Like 5
58 minutes ago, Godney's Sweet *** said:

Surely the bodyguards don't stand in the bedroom with Brit and Sam though? Surely she could use Sam's phone? 

Imagine if Sam has to leave his phone with the bodyguard prior to sleeping with Brit... that'd be tragic...

it's very possible actually, don't know if it's the case but it could be... :dontlike:

• Like 1