#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Stefi Hilton said:

larry is the definition of a leech. britney is the only big artist he has in his portfolio. miley’s mom fired him. he is trying to do this pathetic damage control like we don’t know **** about the situation. it’s like he is clueless to how much **** the fan base has been uncovering and it’s sad to see him struggle like this

he should have some dignity and resign like andrew wallett did. he’s known britney for so long, it’s the least he could do for her. but to come out and say she will NEVER perform when you say you haven’t spoken to her for months?!? that is pure delusion and fright

Money , MONEY . Even if Britney is finally free , fires his *** for officially and after 5 years gives him a call he'd be back in a heartbeat . He's just fuming at the fact that thr money machine is stopping . That's why he went all out and sold this story out in the open , he's trying to polish his image so he can move on to kim petras and invest in her . 

Lou taylor on the other hand , that ***** is well covered and she's played the biggest instrument in all this for 11 years . She's behind the scenes which makes her untouchable . All she had to do is listen to her lawyers and block her social media . ***** is roaming free . 

• Like 7
22 minutes ago, zxcvb said:

She was a 100% manufactured teen star.  Of course her parents were stage parents, desperate to get out of poverty.

That's really why I only like In the Zone Blackout and Glory from her catalog.

same. very hard for me to listen FFney and even somewhat Circus.

I'm starting to think Larry decided to give this harsh, fear mongering interview to TMZ because they posted that Britney had joined the #FreeBritney movement on Monday... maybe it's a clash of insiders, the Monday source must have been close to Britney, and now Larry's given this horrible interview to paint the narrative that she is too unstable to do anything. He's such a ****

• Like 5

Larry is a piece of sh to tell those things. Means her management only there then she is doing that they tell her to do.. I do believe Britney can perform in 5 years if she'll be out of cship and will learn to manage her life once again. Also she did perform even in Blackout then she was out of rehab.  m&ms tour was small but she was moving a lot better than in piece of me

• Like 6
4 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

At least on the surface, these accomplishments alone make it very odd that Britney remains under conservatorship, unable to provide even for basic needs like food and shelter. But could there more to the story than has been publicly revealed?

• Like 2

It's not necessarily fair to say Britney's parents were "stage parents" -- Britney clearly loved singing, dancing, and performing. It's likely she loved it SO much for many reasons, including as an escape from whatever was happening at home (Jamie's drinking, potential abuse, etc) -- so, it's a complicated situation.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, woabritney said:

It's not necessarily fair to say Britney's parents were "stage parents" -- Britney clearly loved singing, dancing, and performing. It's likely she loved it SO much for many reasons, including as an escape from whatever was happening at home (Jamie's drinking, potential abuse, etc) -- so, it's a complicated situation.

Agreed! I read Lynne's Through the Storm recently, and it really does seem like Britney was driven from a young age to perform - I didn't think of it as being an escape from her dad's alcoholism and abuse and all, but that makes sense. It's sad though... that it has backfired so horribly on her like this :/ no one deserves to go through what she has

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

I wouldn't give Larry that much credit for Britney success 

Does he have any other successful clients like Britney?

Britney is his biggest client by FAR. I know he was managing Miley a few years ago Idk if he still is but lets face it even if he still is she isn’t the star she was 10 years ago. After her its Pauly D lol. Britney does not need his ***. 

She must of pissed him off maybe she has already said she doesn’t wanna work with him anymore and Jamie is the one keeping him around. I don’t know why else he would be saying these things. 

• Like 2

So disturbed by the mainstream media - so I  listen to a syndicated morning show & I’ve been waiting for a month for them to mention the free B movement during celebrity segments & not a peep - today they repeat on Larry & his comments for 20 minutes.  It’s maddening.  I hope that someday she can finally speak freely and tell her own story, that the truth will come to light & that everything can be exposed.  He needs to be fired but team C loves him.  

• Like 4