#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

I think she was very naive and innocent when she started out and she genuinely believed people had a good heart and good intentions. She didn't grow up in a showbiz family, she grew up in the south and her parents were just normal low-income people who generally also believe the "higher ups" have their truest bestest intentions at heart for them.

she was used by her family so her paradigm likely seeks out people who will use her

• Like 3
1 hour ago, BSfemme said:

I am re-reading the article with Larry Rudolph's quotes and trying to figure out what's going on. He says they had to pull the rehearsals because:

1. meds weren't working

2. her dad's illness

But then he says it's her free decision to work or not + he says he doesn't want her to work again and he's the one to tell her if it's a good or bad idea to work.  And just because she is not calling him excited about work he concludes she clearly doesn't want to work now.

:well:...

Yeah right, how about YOU and THE TEAM pulled the show AGAINST HER WILL because she wasn't obeying you, sent her to REHAB FOR 3 MONTHS because she still refuses to obey you and she's not feeling her best now because of that? from what I have heard SHE went to court and she SPOKE to the court asking for more FREEDOM + her kids situation + meds. work is obviously SECONDARY now. 

i find it so rude and disrespectful that they speak on her medical stuff. how disgusting that her life is discussed like this

• Like 6
50 minutes ago, LiquoriceBabe said:

Dear Larry, 

Just a reminder that we know you were planned the conservatorship along with Lou.

Don’t try to dissociate yourself from this.

i remember watching the BTS of the circus video and my dad was in the room for a moment and remarked: 'that guy (referring to larry r.) next to her is part of her problem'   (it was the scene where they were waiting for the pyrotechnics to work and britney was sitting next to larry playing games on her phone and she was saying she hates waiting etc)  he doesnt in the least follow britney but his paternal instinct noted that larry r. was a user of poor britney.

get rekt, larry

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, joanhs said:

Larry made "Me against the music" happen... But you all call that a flow regardless..

This statement is not Larry.. It sounds bullshit to me, and not at all what Larry would say. He wouldn't talk about her medications like that.

Well you better believe it cause he just did.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, Valerie Cherish said:

i remember watching the BTS of the circus video and my dad was in the room for a moment and remarked: 'that guy (referring to larry r.) next to her is part of her problem'   (it was the scene where they were waiting for the pyrotechnics to work and britney was sitting next to larry playing games on her phone and she was saying she hates waiting etc)  he doesnt in the least follow britney but his paternal instinct noted that larry r. was a user of poor britney.

get rekt, larry

He's very controlling

• Like 1

I really don't think we need to be dragging down the father of Britney's kids over unconfirmed articles and child support payments which he is owed for raising her kids. Britney has people actually leeching off of her who are actively trying to make sure she has absolutely no human rights in order to take advantage of her. K-fed isn't exactly leeching from Britney if he's the one with sole custody. 

• Like 5
4 minutes ago, diegofs said:

I will never give any credit from Britney's success to Larry 

It's fun how after Jhonny Wright left, everything became a mess and Britney was extremely overworked 

Not even mentioning he was fired a thousand times and is just working with her now because of her trash father

Yeah, people forget she had a co-manager at that time.

And if he made 'me against the music' happen; it just shows how much of a failure he is since that's probably one of her worst lead singles if not the worst.

• Like 2

Larry is spiraling. That’s for sure.

To be honest- he may not be wrong about her retiring (at least for a LONG time) 

It’s a tough pill to swallow, but one I’m more than able to. I never thought i’d get to a point where i’d be content seeing britney say **** IT ALL to the business, but it’s what she deserves!!

She could come back for a vegas residency when she’s in her mid-40s or something ON HER TERMS. 

• Like 5
20 minutes ago, Valerie Cherish said:

she was used by her family so her paradigm likely seeks out people who will use her

She was a 100% manufactured teen star.  Of course her parents were stage parents, desperate to get out of poverty.

That's really why I only like In the Zone Blackout and Glory from her catalog.

• Like 2