#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

58 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I think that because of they threatened her with kids she decided to threatened them about performing. Or because of backlash from us they are acting like she will never perform again. Fake retirement. 

This!!! Larry is fear mongering. I guess not as many fans are buying the vinyls like they expected. Britney will perform again!!

Don’t believe Lying Larry and don’t believe this spin by lying *** TMZ.

• Like 1

I always felt it was Larry & Lou talking to tmz, I don’t think Jamie has any knowledge of it. I honestly think he wouldn’t play his daughter like that, but he’s been manipulated by those too that he can’t see it. As for as Larry is concern he know he’s bout to be a free agent & Britney must have made it clear if she can’t have her freedom she’s not working!! Eventually they will have to free her because without a salary coming in it will be harmful to her estate to be forking over the money she does now 

• Like 2

Can someone please tell these people in the GP that Lynne and Britney have not been estranged for 15 years!! TMZ said they’d been estranged since 2002 which is 17 years, and that she and Lynne just got back in touch three months ago (when Wallet resigned and those docs were filed). Britney and Lynne being estranged IS NOT TRUE!! Lies!! They’re trying to link Lynne’s support of Britney and wanting to know her daughters medical treatment to claim she got the Free Britney movement happening. Not true. The mass media manipulation by TMZ + Jamie is real.

I can’t believe that people believed TMZ when they wrote that lie last week. I see everyone reciting that like it’s a fact. It’s not a fact!! Why hasn’t Lynne come out and told the public this isn’t true? Hell, we even got pictures taken by TMZ’s own photographers (& other photogs) of Britney and Lynne together throughout the time the cship has been in place. I mean omg how can the GP believe everything TMZ says without question?!! 

• Like 4

So I googled some old articles from earlier this year. Here you go, have a good laugh:

First, it was announced on JANUARY, Britney postponed her show because of her dad's illness: https://www.tmz.com/2019/01/04/britney-spears-dad-jamie-medical-work-hiatus-vegas-show/

Spoiler

Britney Spears is going on an indefinite work hiatus to help care for her dad while he recovers from major health issues ... meaning her new Las Vegas show will be put on ice.

Britney announced her decision Friday, saying she's going to "devote all of her time to her family and their efforts to care for her father during his recovery from a life-threatening illness."

Jamie is responsible for saving Britney's life back in 2007 (:outwithit:), when he said he feared he would wake up one morning and get a call from the coroner. He devoted his life to her and is largely responsible for her dramatic turnaround, both personally and professionally.

Next article: https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/03/britney-spears-checks-into-mental-health-facility-father-bipolar-illness/

On April 3rd they announce she checked herself on a facility distraugh over her dad's illness (oh, this casually sounds like Larry's recent statement. :wtfdidusay:

Spoiler

Sources connected to Britney tell TMZ she has been distraught over her dad's illness ... something we're told is quite serious and not getting better.

As you know, Britney put her Vegas residency on hold to care for her dad, and we're told she's been having a really hard time

Our sources say Britney checked herself into the facility about a week ago where she will live for 30 days. LIES, why is any media reporting on the fact that she's been there for 4 months???????

It was back in November when Spears announced her Las Vegas show, Britney: Domination, would be put on ice to deal with her dad's health issues November??? um sweetie, she announced that in January. 

As for how her dad's illness is affecting her ... remember, Jamie saved Britney's life :outwithit::outwithit:by stepping in back in 2007 when he said he feared he would wake up one morning and get a call from the coroner.

Pagesixx says she checked herself in rehab because of her dad....

https://pagesix.com/2019/04/03/britney-spears-checks-into-mental-health-facility-amid-dads-illness/

Spoiler

The pop star is receiving treatment amid her struggle to cope with her dad’s declining health.

“Britney was having a hard time dealing with her dad’s health issues. Britney hasn’t been drinking or doing ***** or anything, she just has some very difficult emotional and mental health issues. She’s gone away to try to deal with her issues before they get worse,” a source close to the Spears family told Page Six Wednesday.

“She has recently been showing signs of being under a lot of strain,” our source added, before pointing out that dad Jamie is “the support in her life.”

Spears has been in the facility for about a week and is slated to stay for 30 days, TMZ reports.

New TMZ article:

Oh but wait, it's not her dad's illnes only..it's the meds! is she being held in the facility out of fear she will suicide? um.... and Is she unwilling to cooperate with doctors??? but wait, they say they did find the right meds for her :rude2me: they also said Jamie didn't want her to go to the facility...they say...IT WAS HER IDEA!!!!:unbelievableney:

https://www.tmz.com/2019/04/23/britney-spears-meds-mental-health-crisis-dad/

Spoiler

As we reported, Britney has had a rough time dealing with her dad's recent illness. Jamieand Britney are super close -- he's been her conservator for nearly a dozen years -- and his health battles have taken a big toll on her.

We're told at the same time, Britney's doctors were adjusting her meds which had lost their efficacy. Britney's mental health issues were stabilized with a cocktail of medicines that were designed specifically her. Over time, those meds were increasingly ineffective and doctors needed to create a new cocktail.

We're told there were problems. First, they had to wean Britney off the existing meds. This cannot be done quickly and there's a risk of suicide if it's not done right -- it's that serious.

As doctors weaned her off the meds, they created a new cocktail, but it's all trial and error, and there were errors that made Britney unstable and ultimately unwilling to cooperate with doctors.

She was admitted to the mental health facility and we're told doctors think they've now found the right mixture of *****.

One other thing ... there have been reports the conservatorship has forced meds on Britney against her will. Not true. The conservatorship Britney is under does not permit the conservator to force ***** on the person for whom the conservatorship was created. 

On that note, there have also been reports Jamie Spears forced Britney into the mental health facility. The type of conservatorship Britney has -- through the probate court -- does not allow a conservator to force someone into a mental health facility. 

What's more, we're told Jamie is adamant -- he did not want his daughter to go to the facility because he thought it would leak out to the media and he felt there were better ways of solving her problems. We're told Britney is the one who said she wanted to go. 

then Sam Asghari said she's doing fine

Britney posted the IG video denying Sam Lutfi's emails and saying ALL IS WELL

and the rest is a mix between: meds still not working, Jamie saved her life, Lynne and Jamie at odds, Lynne manipulated by Britney, Britney not doing good, Britney part of FreeBritney Movement.....

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Girl On The Moon said:

Yes this so much! Whenever she says NO they call her unstable. They give her the 'freedom' to say no but then they punish her for it. They dont want her to think for herself. Its clear Britney has suffered mental abuse and these people are guilty of it. 

I feel like me and Britney have this in common... I always end up in this kind of situation because I love too intensly

4 hours ago, UnyewsualYew said:

I think lately its all slowed down a bit but I will recap what I have been following these past days:

• Wendy Williams continues  with her "Britney is crazy narrative".
  • Lynne gets hounded by TMZ and says britney is doing "wonderful"
  • The Talk show defend britney for being barefoot and say CShip should end
  • Kathy Griffiths speaks out against britney (obviously shes a kunt)
  • There was a court hearing yesterday - we dont have details
  • Larry has spoken out saying she may never perform again- (like he gets to make that decision?!)
  • Kevin not letting her see the boys until she "stabilizes"  (deadbeat mutherf**ka) - thanks to f**knfurter for reminding  <3

Maybe I missed some things but they are the main bits I think?

Thank you! I haven’t been able to keep up, either.

I haven’t hated K-Fed this much since 2004. What an unbelievable piece of **** to use his children as pawns, particularly less than one year after very publicly having his “child support” payments doubled specifically due to how well Britney was doing in contrast to 2008, and all the money she was earning in Vegas, as per his own narrative. :sickofu:

And his issues with Britney aside, unless she is currently a danger to herself or someone else, then it’s not just counter-therapeutic for her own well-being to be denied access to her own children, but potentially very traumatizing to them because they have access to the internet, and therefore all the same information (and misinformation) regarding their own mother, as we do.

And who knows what Team B is telling the boys? Not to mention everything they’re inevitably seeing on TV, magazines, social media, etc. This is really harmful for them. Looks like the kids’ best interest is not exactly at the forefront, either.

• Like 8