#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

2 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

yall are the annoying ones always asking stupid **** be greatful cause i was legit the only one streaming 

You should’ve at least told your loud *** friend to shut up. I think a lot of people there completely missed the mark once again on this protest. 

• Like 6
Just now, Urbanney said:

The good news is, if Britney's Gram is really in the courtroom, then:

1. It gives them a lot more information (obviously)
  2. It can help clear up falsehoods that the media is reporting afterwards
  3. It'll put pressure on Britney's team since they have to know at this point who the Gram girls are

i thought it said the "media" was cleared out of the courtroom, how are they still there, if that's even true? that would be amazing tho

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, LALALALA said:

1:48 PM PT — Britney’s attorney, Sam Ingham, said on the record that Britney was the one who wanted the hearing to address the court regarding “issues with medical care,” minor children and trade secrets. Because of the sensitive issues, the reporters in the courtroom have been cleared out.

Britney’s fans who were in the courtroom were upset about being kicked out, because they felt the singer would want to see them.

https://theblast.com/britney-spears-conservatorship-hearing-fans-protest/

So they cleared the courtroom out before Britney even gets in. She might not even know her fans and the media are there. Once it's all clear, she will enter I suppose. They really shield her from everything don't they?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

yall are the annoying ones always asking stupid **** be greatful cause i was legit the only one streaming 

***** no one gives a flying ****. You guys perpetuated a disrespectful representation of our fan base and now that’s all we’re going to be to the media. What do you want us to f**king say to you? Thanks for being an attention *****? GTFO with that ****.

• Like 7
2 minutes ago, FatteFemaleStan said:

you have to realise not all britney fans were saying 'stupid ****', you were just bashing exhalers :bedtime:

i appreciate you streaming but you were kind of rude and you gave ivanka more screen time - end of conversation as this is not what the thread is about.

• Like 2