#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

3 minutes ago, BSfemme said:
UPDATE

1:38 PM PT — Britney has not yet entered the courtroom, but bodyguards appear to be providing security in the hallway for the star.

1:30 PM PT — The hearing is about to get underway and all parties are heading into the courtroom. We have a reporter in the hearing, so we’ll keep you updated on what goes down.

Some of the protestors from the #FreeBritney movement, including Tess Barker from the “Britney’s Gram Podcast” have also entered the courtroom but would not say whether they were there just for support or to actively be involved.

OMG THE MEDIA IS INSIDE!!! This is amazing news. No way Jamie will be able to keep lying

• Like 6
6 minutes ago, BSfemme said:
UPDATE

1:38 PM PT — Britney has not yet entered the courtroom, but bodyguards appear to be providing security in the hallway for the star.

1:30 PM PT — The hearing is about to get underway and all parties are heading into the courtroom. We have a reporter in the hearing, so we’ll keep you updated on what goes down.

Some of the protestors from the #FreeBritney movement, including Tess Barker from the “Britney’s Gram Podcast” have also entered the courtroom but would not say whether they were there just for support or to actively be involved.

what is the source on this?

2 minutes ago, HuffingAndPuffingOnStage said:

Guys check the blast article they updated it saying Britney hasn't entered yet but her security is waiting in the halls.... super weird 

thats not how I read it.. I read as she is deff. there, but they can only see her security in the halls