#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

1 minute ago, ILikeChillinWithYou said:

That seems like a really good idea. I don't think the mods will consent to pinning any thread unless it's about the site itself or in any way beneficial for Breatheheavy :mj: So updating the OP might be the best alternative. I'm willing if @whoisit is okay with it :mhm:

if you can find all your recap posts i will add them in the op!

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:
  1. Jeryll S. Cohen 

Guys please record this name,  we've been used to think that Geraldine A. Wyle was Jamie's primary attorney if i can say so, i mean it's her name that appears on court online datbase for first hearing that led Britney to the c-ship . But then you look at the court document and there's also Jeryll S. Cohen name that appears as much as Geraldine . And their names appears sometime with the lawyers firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC . On google on the law firm official website it another story, they do not appear on the list of the firm in the official website www.hswlaw.com, they appear, they appears on the list of Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP . I said ok why not, i'm no professional and may be there's a simple reason for that . I got curious about Jeryll S. Cohen, i felt saw or heard this name before and well...

Here it is, she is the appointed court lawyer of MJ estate (in Britney's language : she is the Samuel Ingham's of MJ estate) . We all know how messy and shady things are still going about MJ estate, so started to search for a little bit more about her, i saw she worked with other lawyer firms before, two catched my attention cuz i knew i saw them somewhere on some Britney's documents , it was Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp and Holland & Knight, LLP .  You can also find those firms getting money from Britney Jamie for co-conservator legal fee .

On court documents in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention .

Holland & Knight, LLP got nearl $ 100K for co-conservator legal fees .

That's not it, because in 2008 Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp claimed that Britney owed them $220K and who's gonna fight them now to say if she does or not now they are of the conservator against the conservatee . Conflict of interest again .

And why is the court paper signed by Jeryll S Cohen and Geraldine A. Wyle under the firm Hoffman, Sabban & Watenmaker, APC to then being charged more than $1M by Luce, Forward, Hamilton & Scripps Llp was paid $1,053,810.00 for co-conservator legal represatention.

The funny thing is that they are all paid with Britney's money to be held under a c-ship she doesn't want to . 

Here is a little scheme i started to help me save info and see clearer , maybe it will help you too

7lQN87F.png 

Team c-ship we know, you come here everyday to read us, hope you appreciate how slowly we are exposing all of y'all one after one .

Can we do accounting for how much was spent on the existance of the cship?

• Like 2
1 hour ago, ralphcornio said:

The only reason your *** is not getting dragged all over exhale's arid wastelands is because half of it is made of thirsty gays that want you inside of them. How can you really be, knowing all the girl is probably going through? How can you still be excited for MVs / Albums / Tours knowing she's probably being forced to do so? Did we finally get to this point? I am nauseated :ehno::trash:

Well, because as I explained in my comment that got lost when the threads were merged about the next era, I still believe the music / shows are her only "escape" within the restraints she lives under. Independently of the abuse and the profit they're making (conservators et al.) I think she looked genuinely excited in the rehearsal videos, for example when she's teaching the Scream & Shout choreo.

And I don't know if this was lost too, but I said we need to have a direct contact with her more than ever. The protests at her show are gonna be awesome if everybody goes with a tshirt saying "FreeBritney" or if everyone is chanting that between performances. They won't be able to take them all out of the theater.

And the music, well, even Britney herself revealed back in 2016 that she was given more "freedom" or "control" during the creative process of Glory, as opposed to, we assume, Circus, FF and BJ. So why wouldn't I be excited to know what was the next thing she was cooking up for B10 (assuming plans had already started)? I don't know how to say it, it's like, since she can't speak up publicly about her situation, every little thing that they force her to do is the only time we can receive some kind of message or sign from her. Even a scrapped music video like MM and the details that David LaChapelle has spilled, have given us a perspective that we wouldn't have if she didn't release anything all these years. Heck, even this photoshoot resembling the Janet Jackson album already says a lot.

I mean, I totally understand the downvotes and the general anger that's felt right now by the fanbase, and the disgust my comments may cause, but I'm just really curious to know how y'all are gonna do to ignore or sabotage or dislike whatever she releases next (if she's still under the conservatorship). The only time I haven't liked something from Britney was Blackout and even that I ended up liking it eventually. My obsession/addiction goes beyond everything, but that's ME and I don't expect anyone else to agree or support me, but I'm not gonna be hypocritical and say that I'm gonna hate whatever she releases under the conservatorship, because I know I won't be able to hate it.

I mean, the best case scenario is that they don't release anything and she finally gets freed from the cship and then she decides whether to continue or not, and that way we don't have to be put under the dilemma of supporting it or not. But if this situation extends throughout the year, we can almost 100% expect a new album by the end of the year or beginning of 2020, and it'll be interesting to see everyone's reception.

• Like 6
13 minutes ago, Goneforever said:

Can we do accounting for how much was spent on the existance of the cship?

you mean since the c-ship started ? i don't think we can't since we don't have the courts files for every year , and there are informations that are sealed or hidden. All we have is reports here and there from medias like tmz or radaronline who say things based on docs they've seen but not published, so can we really trust them ? Unless we have a dedicated LA fan who goes to the archive court to get all the public record from Britney case that is all we have and it already stink .

And there's all the other informations we don't have access to like the money involved with all Jamie's companies created after c-ship ect... 

• Like 3
4 minutes ago, hi_kevin said:

what if its just a routine check up sorta thing? i just ?

it literally is. I don't know what people are expecting exactly :decisions: at the very least Britney herself would need to be present at a hearing for it to have any potential of being a meaningful step towards her freedom.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Meaner03 said:

you mean since the c-ship started ? i don't think we can't since we don't have the courts file for every year , and there informations that are sealed or hidden. All we have is reports here and there from medias like tmz or radaronline who say things based on docs they've seen but not published so can we really trust them ? Unless we have a dedicated LA fan who goes to the archive court to get all the public record from Britney case that is all we have and it already stink .

And there's all the other informations we don't have access to like the money involved with all Jamie's companies created after c-ship ect... 

I just wonder how much they legally got from her. 

• Like 2

LOL at the conspiracy theorists saying this looks like 2018 --- do you look completely different from last year? We just saw her days ago and she looks exactly the same. If anything, she's put on a few lbs and it looks that way in this yoga post.

Some of y'all need to get a hobby and a GRIP!

• Like 6
3 hours ago, Goneforever said:

I just wonder how much they legally got from her. 

In 2008 based on court documents :

Co-Conservator James Spears making   $168,790.00
Co-Conservator Andrew Wallet making  $409,849.28
Co-Conservator - Spears Legal Representation (choosen by Jamie i guess) $1 053 810.00
Conservatee's Attorneys Fees Samuel D. Inghamm III     $405.990.64
Co-Conservators' Legal Fees         $610.308.27
Co-Conservators' Legal costs        $112.364.88
Family Court Ordered Federline Fees    $625.000.00
Royalty Audit                 $ 11.171.25
Business Management and Accounting     $355.947.26

Since then all asked for more from court and always received an OK just imagine how much it is now...

For exemple Jamie asked  ot get 1,5% for date show and merchandise of POM residency that was granted by the court. Just with show dates (which without merchandising) he got nearly $1M just based on dates, we don't know how much for merchandising.

• Like 4