#FREEBRITNEY | Britney’s Gram Received Worrying Voicemail Regarding Britney

5 hours ago, Catalin said:

I literally fear for her life... I just hope there is a way to completely destroy team c-ship.

i made the direct link yesterday when i connected Jeryll S. Cohen / HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER, APC and Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP firms  between the 2 Icons, needless to say i am shaked and afraid, and i keep seeing Britney's easter pictures playing in my head .

• Like 5
3 hours ago, This pu$$y biteback said:

Sis she’s outside, her hair would look lighter than when she’s inside :cackling:

I’m still with this movement, but y’all got to chill this look like it’s new if it’s not so what? It’s a hot video 

This, and let’s be real, we’ve caught her recycling clothes from 18 years ago before :cackling:

6 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

Court documents with signature of Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER as admin of MJ Estate

MJ+2012+Estate+Documents.JPG 

Court Documents from Britney's c-ship case as Jeryll S. Cohen and HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER  as Jamie's Lawyer

He9zvWV.png 

:mj: 

Οh no

• Like 5
16 minutes ago, Meaner03 said:

i made the direct link yesterday when i connected Jeryll S. Cohen / HOFFMAN, SABBAN & WATENMAKER, APC and Freeman, Freeman & Smiley LLP firms  between the 2 Icons, needless to say i am shaked and afraid, and i keep seeing Britney's easter pictures playing in my hand .

Why can't her "father" just say: "Stop! Enough with this!" Why does he put his daughter's life in danger? Why is he such a piece of trash?

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Goneforever said:

They're planning something....:surprisedney:

10th May Lynn's puts on her mama warrior suit, say the truth about how Britney is treated under the cship ask for investigation and the army forgive her for what she has done .

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why can't her "father" just say: Stop! Why is he such a piece of trash?

its sad how she cant even depend on her family to have her best interests at heart. I think with most of the people in her life all they see is BRITNEY SPEARS the money making machine and not britney the human being, its no wonder shes so guarded now :icant2:

• Like 8
3 minutes ago, Catalin said:

Why can't her "father" just say: "Stop! Enough with this!" Why does he put his daughter life in danger? Why is he such a piece of trash?

Well his past behaviours before the cship  do not picture a man who wear his heart on his sleeve, nice, gentle and honest, why are we supposed to believe that now that he is making more money than ever, being everybody's boss he will be a "good guy" or a good father ?

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mr_Steven_Spears said:

Who is this woman with Lyne and is this a new picture :schoolingtime:

Yes, it's new, and that's Jansen Fitzgerald, one of Britney's best friends since she was a wee baby and a supporter of #FreeBritney, part of the whole reason a lot of us started thinking this was real.............. :watrusayin:

• Like 8

I'd suggestion you to listen this video, he talks about celebrities being in danger and according to him Britney is one of them, he talk about how medias will turn on you, paint a picture to make you look crazy ect... looks like déjà vu .

• Like 7